ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 157,115 times)

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 21, 2011, 12:24:55 PM
I don't think there's a need for that. I can tell you there's movement going on behind-the-scenes. So I hope it won't be long until they come out of hibernation.

I hope AvPGalaxy is actively perusing an interview or preview with Sega and/or Gearbox. 

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: newbeing on Jan 21, 2011, 02:39:02 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Jan 21, 2011, 12:24:55 PM
I don't think there's a need for that. I can tell you there's movement going on behind-the-scenes. So I hope it won't be long until they come out of hibernation.

I hope AvPGalaxy is actively perusing an interview or preview with Sega and/or Gearbox. 

Homework is done. Once they are allowed to give interviews I'm sure we'll get one.

Brother

Brother

DNF is coming out on the beginning of May, silence is coming to an end.

Ash 937

Ash 937

DNF can come out whenever it wants.  The first GBX game I will buy will be A:CM for the simple reason that I've waited too long for it to come out to give GBX any of my money until they deliver the product that I want most.  After I get through with A:CM I might be enticed to buy DNF (pending reviews) since it will likely be a year or two old and have been significantly dropped in price.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Just because DNF is confirmed doesn't mean this is. Hold on to your butts.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 21, 2011, 08:50:30 AM
I think we should get a Twitter campaign going and bombard Sega's Twitter with RTs asking about CM.

It could work if we could get the entire community to do it and fill Sega's twitter to the point that it is ONLY concerning A:CM.

Brother

Brother

Nah it won't do any good. I'm willing to wit patiently for a couple more months, it's been four years.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Well I don't think it would work as in Sega thinking, "OH! They clearly want it, okay here's five minutes of gameplay." But it could bother them enough to tell us when they may be giving us 5 mins of gameplay.

Griffith

Griffith

I support the petiton but before spamming Sega's Twitter I suggest first to do a poll and see if the community is up to.

Brother

Brother

Keep chillin' for just a bit more.

Nice pic Griffith :)

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Remember when Randy told us to bother Sega?

Brother

Brother

When was this?

And if he did, good move. Don't bother us, bother sega.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Brother on Jan 24, 2011, 11:12:54 PM
When was this?

And if he did, good move. Don't bother us, bother sega.

It was quite a while ago when he said it. It was more along the lines as I can't control when we show off A:CM since its not our IP but Sega can so bother them.

Brother

Brother

Good move, the guy is awesome.

Griffith

Griffith

Quote from: Brother on Jan 24, 2011, 09:53:12 AM
Keep chillin' for just a bit more.

Nice pic Griffith :)
;D

Chestburster says LOL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed