NECA Alien/Predator 2 Pack

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 28, 2010, 06:30:08 PM

Author
NECA Alien/Predator 2 Pack (Read 84,996 times)

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 30, 2010, 07:49:47 AM
How is that lame?

Finally...a movie accurate Alien/Predator two pack = FOOKIN' AWESOME!

NECA Alien/Predator two pack>McF Alien/Pred two pack

I own the McFarlane set and it's pretty damn accurate and good looking to me. I just think Neca could have put energy toward another project. I'll see how good the Neca set looks and if it's displayed differently in the box and really doesn't look too much like McFarlanes then I might pick it up aswell.

But right now my interest is actually in the SIDESHOW AVPR Diorama Display (Wolf vs. 2 Alien Warriors)

Greylock

Greylock

The 2 pack will be exclusive to toys r us. Am i right?? ???. Hope there will be more pictures online from it soon.

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Quote from: girmni on Aug 01, 2010, 06:28:15 PM
The 2 pack will be exclusive to toys r us. Am i right?? ???. Hope there will be more pictures online from it soon.

Yeah, It's a TRU exclusive. But i'm pretty sure the Closed mouth P1 will be available as a single release when they put out the Masked P1 and Elder on '11. I think they said they may have in package pics by the end of this month.

Also, I remember Tankman saying he changed the brow expression for the closed mouth P1 head, but from what I can tell from the pics, it looks identical to the open mouth's brow. Can anyone see a difference in expression?

predamorph

predamorph

Quote from: Forever Knight on Aug 01, 2010, 09:28:13 AM
How is that lame?

I own the McFarlane set and it's pretty damn accurate and good looking to me. I just think Neca could have put energy toward another project. I'll see how good the Neca set looks and if it's displayed differently in the box and really doesn't look too much like McFarlanes then I might pick it up aswell.

But right now my interest is actually in the SIDESHOW AVPR Diorama Display (Wolf vs. 2 Alien Warriors)

yep me too i'm interested on the sideshow wolf as well :)

Greylock

Greylock

Quote from: Jace Madan on Aug 01, 2010, 08:05:14 PM
Quote from: girmni on Aug 01, 2010, 06:28:15 PM

Yeah, It's a TRU exclusive. But i'm pretty sure the Closed mouth P1 will be available as a single release when they put out the Masked P1 and Elder on '11. I think they said they may have in package pics by the end of this month.

Also, I remember Tankman saying he changed the brow expression for the closed mouth P1 head, but from what I can tell from the pics, it looks identical to the open mouth's brow. Can anyone see a difference in expression?

Ok thanks :), well if the alien looks great and the predator i will definitly buy it. And when i do i have to order it on ebay. Too bad Toys-r us doesnt exist here anymore.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

I had the McFarlane one aswell, but if this shapes up as accurate as the Predators-sculpts, they have my money already... While McFarlane's was fine at the time, it is seriously flawed and had some shortcomings that the NECA's don't seem to have.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

I only have the Aliens Warrior figure. I'll diffenity try and pick this up!

brennan4

brennan4

How is that lame?

Why did I buy the giger alien they released earlier! And why haven't they given us a dog alien yet! I can't find the mcfarlane one at a decent price.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

The McFarlane dog-alien is FAR from accurate, way too stylized. I haven't gotten any NECA Alien though, so I'll wait till the two pack hits I guess. Would pay for a dog-Alien for sure... If it is accurate. I love that design.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

But the McFarlane Dog was still pretty cool. It was one of my favorite figures they'd done. I always wanted the Hot Toys version too.

Nightmare Asylum

Hmm, maybe I'll get this. Because I want to get a fairly accurate Alien, Predator, T-800, maybe Godzilla, and some other stuff to display eventually near my TV.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Bump.
I heard there was a preview tomorrow?

Mike’s Monsters

They said maybe, and they were leaning more toward showing more of the packaging.

walker31

walker31

That Pred head looks spot on!!  First thing that goes through my mind of course is how can they make a toy look so awesome and get the mouth perfect, and they just cant seem to do that for the MOVIE!!  Is it just beyond their abilities to make a 1:1 scale model of this.  Maybe the kid who made this model could make the costumes for the next movie?

Taraka

Taraka

I sold my 18 inch Alien to get money to buy a 7 inch. (Less space it takes up, and the 18 incher was damaged in the package anyway.) Course, now I can pay what I earned and buy the 2 pack and not have to pay for 15 bucks shipping from hong kong!

Good deal to me!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed