NECA Releases Images of Alien 7" Scale Action Figure

Started by Mr. Weyland, May 07, 2008, 06:15:25 PM

Author
NECA Releases Images of Alien 7" Scale Action Figure (Read 19,863 times)

Mr. Weyland

from NECA http://www.necaonline.com/article/detail/212

NECA Releases Images of Alien 7" Scale Action Figure

In space, no one can hear you scream. Audiences, however, have been screaming in shock and terror at Ridley Scott's 1979 sci-fi/horror masterpiece Alien for nearly thirty years. Today NECAonline revisits the original sci-fi nightmare as we debut composite images of the upcoming Alien 7" Scale Action Figure! Movie-accurate, standing 9" tall, and boasting over 20 points of articulation, the Alien Action Figure is the first figure that truly captures the nightmarish essence of H.R. Giger's iconic creature design. The Alien 7" Scale Action Figure will begin hitting store shelves at the end of this month, but for now take a look at our image gallery. Make sure to check back this Friday, when NECAonline debuts new pictures of the Alien 18" Action Figure!

The detail of this figure is truly awesome, I can't wait until these are released.

War Wager

The first pic is great.

ridetofight

the 30% of the figure that i can see looks pretty good.

Rafael S.

Due this Month!!!
Holy shit! Better start saving some cash for this Babe 8)

RidgeTop

Looks good, but that "underskull" needs to be more subtle and less visible.

Mr. Weyland

Well, its now Saturday, and NECA 'did not' release any images of the 18" Alien, instead they changed a section of the info from 'Make sure to check back this Friday, when NECAonline debuts new pictures of the Alien 18" Action Figure!' to 'Make sure to check back at NECAonline for the latest Alien updates and more! And coming next week: new pictures of the terrifying Alien 18" Scale Action Figure!'

I hate it when people change things last minuet, plus there only photos, it don't take that long to take a picture  :P

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Is the figure out yet? I ask Hot Topic and they said nothing about it.

Jace Madan

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on May 10, 2008, 02:03:05 AM
Is the figure out yet? I ask Hot Topic and they said nothing about it.

NECA says it should be released at the end of this month(May), but due to shipping and distribution times, more realistically it will probably be in stores around Mid-June.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

That good to know. The figure looks amazing.

Rafael S.

Have you notice that the inner mouth is more out in the last picture. So the inner jaws are moveable, I think. 8)

Jace Madan

Quote from: Rafael S. on May 11, 2008, 05:37:36 PM
Have you notice that the inner mouth is more out in the last picture. So the inner jaws are moveable, I think. 8)

Yeah, I remember reading somewhere (can't where remember now) that the figure will have a hinged outer jaw and pull-out inner jaw.

Dragonblaster

This without a doubt will be the best original Alien figure yet. I hope it will come with a Facehugger and a Chestburster. But that's questionable...  :-[

DB

Corporal Hicks

I have to say - It looks good. Esp this picture:

Mr. Weyland

That is a cool image of it, but why do toy companies always make the dome to transparent, in the movie it was hard to see.

Flaming Firefox

wow really transparent dome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed