Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,433 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Basically what I wanted to do once I got that figure! ;D Looks really really good, with the Dreadlocks glued under the head it looks far better.

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Here are some better pics of the customs I posted earlier:

Ghostface

Ghostface

They look great!!

WolfPredator89

Wow i just love custom figures....

Njm1983

Njm1983

Wow theres so many cool customs in here! Mine seems lame. But its still WIP. Heres my Spartan Predator:

Its basically Battle damaged Unmasked Wolf, with the AVP Elder cape using Berserker's Loin cloth. The spear and shield are from Mcfarlane "Lord of Darkness" box set. I plan to paint the armor an antiqued brass color as well as add more dark color to wolfs head and body.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

THIS IS AVPR!!!

Blades

Blades

Quote from: Njm1983 on Dec 21, 2010, 12:29:42 AM
Wow theres so many cool customs in here! Mine seems lame. But its still WIP. Heres my Spartan Predator:

Its basically Battle damaged Unmasked Wolf, with the AVP Elder cape using Berserker's Loin cloth. The spear and shield are from Mcfarlane "Lord of Darkness" box set. I plan to paint the armor an antiqued brass color as well as add more dark color to wolfs head and body.
Wolf's armour is just right to make it a "spartan" pred, pretty cool i must say!

Gorilla KoKo

Gladiator berserker :D

Njm1983

Njm1983

Finally got paints and went to work on my Spartan predator. I picked up neca's Ephiatese from 300 for $5 bucks and used his shield.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Ghostface on Dec 14, 2010, 12:36:59 PM
Customised my NECA Predalien basically because I hated it. I reshaped the mandibles, cut the dreads and slicked them under the crown and shaved a lot off the neck so the head can tilt back further allowing for a more crouched over stance. I then repainted the whole thing with a glossy black base, brown and bronze tints with silver highlights. I basically wanted it to look more like an alien than a monster that Chet was.

I think I love you now
Thats just....awesome

Glaive10

Glaive10

I suppose this is the right place for this question seeing this is where I will post my pics when I'm done. I'm gonna repaint my series 2 Berserker but not sure what colour to have him, keep it Grey or a Cream colour like the other 2 in his clan. It's just I haven't seen many repaints for ideas so if anyone has any suggestions it would help thanks

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: RazorSlash on Dec 28, 2010, 12:21:01 AM
Quote from: Ghostface on Dec 14, 2010, 12:36:59 PM
Customised my NECA Predalien basically because I hated it. I reshaped the mandibles, cut the dreads and slicked them under the crown and shaved a lot off the neck so the head can tilt back further allowing for a more crouched over stance. I then repainted the whole thing with a glossy black base, brown and bronze tints with silver highlights. I basically wanted it to look more like an alien than a monster that Chet was.

I think I love you now
Thats just....awesome

Thanks man. I'm going to take some better quality pics to show you. A lot of the detail is lost in these pics.

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Hello all,

I've never posted here before, although I have had a profile for awhile, but now I have something I'd like to share...

I received the Neca Berserker, Falconer, and Tracker for Xmas, and decided to repaint them. Of course I started with the most difficult, I guess to break myself in quick. Here are a few quick pics of the torso, I think it turned out pretty nice. I've been using set stills, and my hot toys figure as references. I'll post more pics if I can wrangle them out of my shitty camera...

uruk

uruk

great job! i did exactly the same thing, but made body more greenish instead of grey. can't wait to see the other two.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: InvisibleLimits on Dec 29, 2010, 07:01:16 AM
Hello all,

I've never posted here before, although I have had a profile for awhile, but now I have something I'd like to share...

I received the Neca Berserker, Falconer, and Tracker for Xmas, and decided to repaint them. Of course I started with the most difficult, I guess to break myself in quick. Here are a few quick pics of the torso, I think it turned out pretty nice. I've been using set stills, and my hot toys figure as references. I'll post more pics if I can wrangle them out of my shitty camera...

wow that is beautiful, did you drybrushed all over the torso or you made every black spot separately...?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed