Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,449 times)

ScarPredator14

Well this is my Falconer's Falcon 2.0 i call it the "Plasma Falcon" i didnt try and do a movie accurate Falcon because that is waay to complex for me so I pulled this off cause i really liked the idea of the Falcon being a plasma caster  ;D but I hope you like what i done so far took a day to make with the paint process and it really attaches to his Shoulder! still fixing it up check back for updates hope you enjoy  ;)

And sry for the blurry pics.. yea i need to get a better camera  >:(

WolfPredator89

If falconer would have a plasma caster, it would be somethin like that... that is cool!

Ghostface

Ghostface

Great job man. 10 points for creativity too.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Smart innovation. I love how it folds, reminds me of Laserbeak from some Transformer series.

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

Not a figure, not really a model but i did spend hours working on it so whatever it is its Predator and i customed it!

Had it fully done for around a week now. But only in the last 30 minutes have i managed to revive my pc's ability to read my mobile phone so i can take the pictures off.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Now thats fantastic! Looks better than the actual movie mask. 10/10!

Ghostface

Ghostface

Ok new custom. The falconer's paint is pretty good out of the box, but I wanted to make it a little better. I dont know if its 100% movie accurate, but I just worked to a level I was happy with.

As per usual my shitty 5megapixel camera loses most of the subtle details, especially around the chest/stomach but you get the idea. Hopefully I can borrow an SLR so I can take some decent shots of my customs soon.

Glaive10

Glaive10

Nice work there,liking the colouring on the chest

WolfPredator89

From what i can see you repainted the hands too.. they looks great, you have to tell me which paints are you using, dont worry no the colours just the brand.. :D

Ghostface

Ghostface

I started off by painting over the chest and stomach using Tamiya XF-60 Dark Yellow. I then painted over it using the same colour mixed with regular acrylic white paint dry brushed so the dark colour still remains in the cracks. I added yellow acrylic to the mix and drybrushed all the areas where green meets the flesh colour. I then mixed Tamiya XF-67 Nato Green with black to give a darker, grayer shade of green all over. I added more black to the dark green to make the spots. The hands had the lightest shade for the palms and the yellow colour on the top. I then coloured the back of the hand using the dark green, then put the dark spots over the top again. Hope this helps you dude.

WolfPredator89

Quote from: tonyzork on Nov 01, 2010, 12:51:47 AM
I started off by painting over the chest and stomach using Tamiya XF-60 Dark Yellow. I then painted over it using the same colour mixed with regular acrylic white paint dry brushed so the dark colour still remains in the cracks. I added yellow acrylic to the mix and drybrushed all the areas where green meets the flesh colour. I then mixed Tamiya XF-67 Nato Green with black to give a darker, grayer shade of green all over. I added more black to the dark green to make the spots. The hands had the lightest shade for the palms and the yellow colour on the top. I then coloured the back of the hand using the dark green, then put the dark spots over the top again. Hope this helps you dude.

Thanks, falconer looks great.. now i cant wait to see your unmasked berserker repaint .. cause it has a great face sculpt but a horrible paint app..

Ghostface

Ghostface

Yeh i agree that paint looks horrible, but gives me a challenge. Can't wait to see more of your great work too mate!

Glaive10

Glaive10

Hi some more custom repaint pics of the Berserker and Falconer, again just to a level I'm happy with. Enjoy...[/URL]

Taraka

Taraka

Oh that's soo cool!

How did you dull the green color on Falconer? I want to give mine a touch up but I'm not making my move till I know what paints and what tactics first.

Glaive10

Glaive10

Thanks alot man, believe it or not, although the Falconer had a decent paint job mine is 100% repainted. I gave him an all over wash (quite watery) on the skin with a colour called Asphaltum which is basically brown, if you get the courage to do yours make sure you get picture of it on, good luck

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed