Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,410 times)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quick touch up for wolf. The original made him look like he was balding as opposed to a pattern. nothing special.

uruk

uruk

nice job. These fgures need such touch-ups.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: uruk on Sep 06, 2010, 01:23:29 PM
nice job. These fgures need such touch-ups.

NECA should put in a bit more effort.

meanstreak

meanstreak

ya I'd happily pay another $5-10 per figure if they came with the kind of paint jobs you guys are doing. 

WolfPredator89

Quote from: tonyzork on Sep 06, 2010, 01:09:14 PM

Quick touch up for wolf. The original made him look like he was balding as opposed to a pattern. nothing special.

looks better now!

The Shuriken

So I need some help from you master painters and custom mongers. I'm thinking of using the Classic Predator's plasma caster on all the BSPs, my problem is, I'm not sure what color to paint it, so it fits in with the BSPs.

People have told me bronze and I had guessed metallic brown. But I wanna know for sure. Any tips?

Sabres21768

Quote from: Man of Gundam on Sep 07, 2010, 02:33:07 AM
So I need some help from you master painters and custom mongers. I'm thinking of using the Classic Predator's plasma caster on all the BSPs, my problem is, I'm not sure what color to paint it, so it fits in with the BSPs.

People have told me bronze and I had guessed metallic brown. But I wanna know for sure. Any tips?

Yep, metallic bronze with some black washes.

That should do the trick.

The Shuriken

Thanks for the help. :)

uruk

uruk

I'd rather say black and drybrush with metallic. will look exactly like bsp armor.

meanstreak

meanstreak

I've never done any customizing before and would like to ask you guys a question.  I'm thinking I would like to switch the heads on my Mcfarlane Pred 2 and Predeator the Hunter.  Anyone done this before?  It seems more logical to have the battle damaged Pred doing the screaming instead of the unhurt one.  Any tips or should I just go to yanking the things off?

ScarPredator14

It works!! just take it off real slow and not to much pressure on the joints  ;D

meanstreak

meanstreak

Quote from: ScarPredator14 on Sep 08, 2010, 08:26:31 AM
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/kauachenoweth/hawaian%20built/0907102333-00.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/kauachenoweth/hawaian%20built/0907102333-01.jpg

It works!! just take it off real slow and not to much pressure on the joints  ;D

Oh ya that looks much better!  Thanks for the pics, I'm gonna give it a try!

Ghostface

Ghostface

Im thinking of repainting my Macfarlane Anytime (unmasked) and Battle Damaged Pussyface to make them more movie like. Any tips when it comes to a complete overhaul? I have only done touch ups so far and have been reluctant to do a complete repaint. Im waiting for my Berserker to arrive to fix the paint on that too. Any material/tool advice anyone would have would be appreciated. Also any vids or online tutorials would be great too!  ;D

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: tonyzork on Sep 08, 2010, 11:29:34 PM
Im thinking of repainting my Macfarlane Anytime (unmasked) and Battle Damaged Pussyface to make them more movie like. Any tips when it comes to a complete overhaul? I have only done touch ups so far and have been reluctant to do a complete repaint. Im waiting for my Berserker to arrive to fix the paint on that too. Any material/tool advice anyone would have would be appreciated. Also any vids or online tutorials would be great too!  ;D

if the money is not an obstacle the best thing you can do is buy an airbrush.. then some enamel umbrol paint or tamiya..
but you can always try with some very small and thin brushes... you still need to buy some  exellent quality paint(enamel umbrol or tamiya) try the techniques like drybrush.. painting with the brush almost dry..  and practice with other thing before you are going to repaint the actual figure! for the berserker repaint,  a small brush and some tamiya paint will work

this guy repainted his berserker ith some tamiya paint.. if you see the video you will know wich colour he used...

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Quote from: Bakurenoh on Aug 28, 2010, 12:34:49 PM
mostly done now. Just need to fiddle with the casters a bit and maybe add something to the tips of the dreads.

This is nice job man!!!

It's a good replica of the mask of mr. Black.

-alienhunter14

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed