Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,436 times)

ScarPredator14

yea i been lagging on my customs work is a B*tch and time is short but yea imma get a new cam soon and get rid of these crappy cam i got and i made Mr.Blacks blade out of one of McF. Avp predator figs big blade(the blades that shouldn't have been on the predators in the first place?) but simple custom easily traced falconers single blade on big blade then cut with razon/box cutter. work is in progress on claw and chopper post pics soon

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

Kind of cheesy. Yet it was easy to do and cost nothing.

I dub him the Classic Berserker.

WolfPredator89

the predator head is awesome and the berserker jaw looks pretty cool!

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted anything. I am still having problems with the classics alien figure. So I desided to give it a break. dispite not having a tail or legs, the figure still looks quite nice.

I am preparing to work on my NECA ALIENS Warrior. I repainted him before, but it didn't look so good. right now I am planning to put some black acrylique paint over the whole figure, THEN I am going to begine the process of putting some Metalic black paint on him. THEN I'll begin painting some other colors on him. silver, bone white, and maybe a bit of dark red. I also have four of thoughs jaw tubes. (two from the ALIENS warrior, and two from the now useless small scale Classics Alien) I am thinking of putting two of them in the original areas (connecting from the jaw to the back) and a set of tubes connecting to the arms. (connecting from above the elbow joint, to the lower arm). whatcha guys think?

Quote from: Bakurenoh on Aug 10, 2010, 07:07:44 PM

http://a.imageshack.us/img835/2770/spa3466.jpg

that's pretty cool, how big is it? hard to scale it mentally, even by assuming the lasers are LEDs

Praetorian Guardian

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 03, 2010, 01:01:41 AM
I'm interested in making a trophy room, probably for a McFarlane/NECA sized figure. I don't buy stuff online though. Do you guys have any suggestions?
Sounds cool im kinda doing the same thing at the moment but im doing a weapons wall i would love to see a pic when yours is done!  ;D

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

Quote from: AvatarIII on Aug 13, 2010, 02:07:52 PM
Quote from: Bakurenoh on Aug 10, 2010, 07:07:44 PM

http://a.imageshack.us/img835/2770/spa3466.jpg

that's pretty cool, how big is it? hard to scale it mentally, even by assuming the lasers are LEDs
they are 1:1! and they are LED's

gigantitan

gigantitan

what kind of paint do you use to do tour custons? i'will make a repaint in my berserker, but i'dont no what kind of paint use

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: gigantitan on Aug 15, 2010, 09:03:59 PM
what kind of paint do you use to do tour custons? i'will make a repaint in my berserker, but i'dont no what kind of paint use

I use Acrylic Paint.

WolfPredator89

The best paint for custom is the enamel umbrol... i am trying to get that paint

gigantitan

gigantitan

thanks, my berserker really needs a repaint

delsaber8

delsaber8

I would really like to see some figures from AVP 2010 game some of those predators have really cool designs

gigantitan

gigantitan

it wold be wonderfull, the figure o lord wold be so cool

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

Quote from: gigantitan on Aug 15, 2010, 09:03:59 PM
For the silver i just used a hammered acrylic spray paint ontop of a black base.

But for this i just used black Spray paint. To make it the blackest black

It is the first thing that you see when you walk into my room its badass.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: gigantitan on Aug 16, 2010, 08:58:28 PM
it wold be wonderfull, the figure o lord wold be so cool

I would like to see a Spartan or an Alien (the serpent hunter) figure.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed