Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,457 times)

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 06, 2010, 10:14:49 PM
Quote from: randy4321 on Aug 06, 2010, 10:11:33 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 06, 2010, 10:08:08 PM
Randy...how old are you?

Seriously...you seem to have trouble understanding ANYTHING.
Here we go with the trolls, I dont think it is necessary for you to insult my intelligence when you do not know me, If I dont understand something I will ask questions, details. Thats how I am. Have a problem? Im not losing sleep over it, and I dont think you are better than anybody else here so dont make it seem so.

Seriously.....grow up.

You ask a question, someone answers...and YOU have a problem with the person that anweres only because it's not the orignal poster?

YOU need to grow up kid.  Evertime you ask a question, you seem to get an attitude with someone about something.

Talk about a troll.  ::)
I ask a question DIRECTLY to a certain person, not the whole world. And you assume things before you even understand them from what I can see. They can explain it alot better than someone who would know half as much. Im no kid, so dont treat me like one, Im not one of your little teenager friends. No attitude here, People just take me the wrong way or misunderstand. Like honestly...stop trying to fight with me, Im not here for this..I have better things to do.

Sabres21768

Quote from: randy4321 on Aug 06, 2010, 10:17:16 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 06, 2010, 10:14:49 PM
Quote from: randy4321 on Aug 06, 2010, 10:11:33 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 06, 2010, 10:08:08 PM
Randy...how old are you?

Seriously...you seem to have trouble understanding ANYTHING.
Here we go with the trolls, I dont think it is necessary for you to insult my intelligence when you do not know me, If I dont understand something I will ask questions, details. Thats how I am. Have a problem? Im not losing sleep over it, and I dont think you are better than anybody else here so dont make it seem so.

Seriously.....grow up.

You ask a question, someone answers...and YOU have a problem with the person that anweres only because it's not the orignal poster?

YOU need to grow up kid.  Evertime you ask a question, you seem to get an attitude with someone about something.

Talk about a troll.  ::)
I ask a question DIRECTLY to a certain person, not the whole world. And you assume things before you even understand them from what I can see. They can explain it alot better than someone who would know half as much. Im no kid, so dont treat me like one, Im not one of your little teenager friends. No attitude here, People just take me the wrong way or misunderstand. Like honestly...stop trying to fight with me, Im not here for this..I have better things to do.

Then you should probably go do them.  ;D

ScarPredator14

I used a razor or box cutter what ever you want to call it but yea i cut just a little under it and the flip action did not get damage in this process too, i just molded it on the arm and added paint then bam!  ;D but yea the hardest part was cutting it with the razor. If you take your time nothing should go wrong.

Mike’s Monsters

Okay, let's quit arguing. If you want an answer from the original poster Randy, then send them a PM. WolfPredator89 did nothing wrong, and was just trying to help you. You were rude. This is an open public forum, anyone is allowed to respond.

ScarPredator14

Ok i just finished my battle damaged Classic from Predators used the old Mcfarlane anytime fig. that i just do not like and added the non-opening wrist computer from neca's classic pred and used neca's classics  face and molded it on to the Mcfarlane Anytime face that i got the bio mask from to make the perfect Anytime figure. and also for kicks i made a duplicate of the single bladed wrist blade from Falconer to put on Mr.black..that lil blade it came with was just crap but enjoy!  ;D next custom is fixing up my Claw Predator from AVP (2010)game. wont post till next week its the weekend and time to get SH*t faced.

Sry for the blurry camera pic's need a new cam.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Mikey on Aug 06, 2010, 11:06:52 PM
Okay, let's quit arguing. If you want an answer from the original poster Randy, then send them a PM. WolfPredator89 did nothing wrong, and was just trying to help you. You were rude. This is an open public forum, anyone is allowed to respond.
Alright, excuse me. I didnt know I had to do that. MY bad.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: ScarPredator14 on Aug 07, 2010, 06:14:11 AM
Ok i just finished my battle damaged Classic from Predators used the old Mcfarlane anytime fig. that i just do not like and added the non-opening wrist computer from neca's classic pred and used neca's classics  face and molded it on to the Mcfarlane Anytime face that i got the bio mask from to make the perfect Anytime figure. and also for kicks i made a duplicate of the single bladed wrist blade from Falconer to put on Mr.black..that lil blade it came with was just crap but enjoy!  ;D next custom is fixing up my Claw Predator from AVP (2010)game. wont post till next week its the weekend and time to get SH*t faced.

Well thats pretty awesome, Thanks for your help.

ScarPredator14

Yea dude no probs probably ganna post my other custom Claw on later ( updated version )

WolfPredator89

Quote from: ScarPredator14 on Aug 09, 2010, 06:32:28 PM
Yea dude no probs probably ganna post my other custom Claw on later ( updated version )

that claw predator is awesome i have seen him with different biohelmet.. or maybe every predator in that game has the same body design... since i dont have that game i dont know much about him....

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: randy4321 on Aug 09, 2010, 01:22:57 AM

Quote from: randy4321 on Aug 09, 2010, 01:22:17 AM

No need to be rude about it. I'm really getting tired of you snapping back in your replies.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Mikey on Aug 09, 2010, 11:38:39 PM
Quote from: randy4321 on Aug 09, 2010, 01:22:57 AM

Quote from: randy4321 on Aug 09, 2010, 01:22:17 AM

No need to be rude about it. I'm really getting tired of you snapping back in your replies.
See, people assume one's attitude through text and usually misjudge, im not snapping, If I were you'd know it lol.. any more customs?

MrSpaceJockey

I personally see no way you can emphasize the word "MY" on the phrase "my bad" without the attitude.  However, I have no saying on this argument, so I'll get back on topic.

Man ScarPredator14, those are some badass customs.   :) You should get a better camera though, it's a shame we can't get these awesome figures in they're full glory.

spinksy

spinksy

nice customs people, i got acouple to post up soon...

Purebreedalien

Quote from: spinksy on Aug 10, 2010, 01:58:47 PM
nice customs people, i got acouple to post up soon...

Looking forward to them! :)

LLIT

LLIT

Quote from: ScarPredator14 on Aug 07, 2010, 06:14:11 AM

How did you make the blade for Berserker?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed