Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,419 times)

carts

carts

Great custom job,will have to dig out the comics and have a re-read!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

My custom Bad Blood Predator

pmaz11

pmaz11

I dig the predator 2 custom mask you have there! Those black mandibles/fangs on the front of the helmet are cool.

pmaz11

pmaz11

So I got a great deal on the NECA Berserker & Falconer predator figures online & now that I have all 3... I wanted to show my custom miniatures of the 3 predators from the film. Wanted to make them fairly accurate with my own paintwork style still. Hope you like :)

*Tried to make custom look similar to the Falconer & he's supposed to be holding the Falcon device in his arms*

I also just got the Hellhounds in the mail from the AVP Prodos game. Have not painted them yet, but I will soon for sure!

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

Awesome customs bro! Keep up the good work.

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

The deadliest of Alien guards lurk deep within the Alien hive and are armored and ready to tear into anything that threatens the colony. These are the Queen's Praetorian, a unique and powerful class of Xenomorph and this week I've created one for your hive! The Praetorian was created using the AvP warrior body with its dome and back head removed. A Revoltech Queen alien crest was grafted in its place, dome resculpted, and Mantis alien spikes added to its cheeks, arms, and hips. Other spines/blades were added and Spider Gremlin leg sections were modded into back tubes and sculpted in.

For more pics head to its page here: Custom Praetorian Alien figure

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Brilliant work as always.

carts

carts

Always liked the idea of the Praetorian guard for the Queen,your figures a beaut.

Vark_

Vark_

Clever and nicely built indeed !

Dagger

Dagger

These are a few customs that I have made.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Great job on all of those.

Vark_

Vark_

I agree, and your neomorph actually looks way better than NECA's release !

Dagger

Dagger

Quote from: Sabres21768 on May 20, 2017, 07:52:44 AM
Great job on all of those.
Quote from: Vark_ on May 20, 2017, 07:13:24 PM
I agree, and your neomorph actually looks way better than NECA's release !
Thanks guys!!

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Straight out of the AvP Extinction video game comes the fearsome Ravager Alien Warrior! These bladed aliens are a unique and powerful class of Xenomorph that can shear through armor and hack into its prey. This week I give you one of these Ravagers to add to your collection. He was created using an NECA Mantis Alien base, warrior lower legs, Dog Alien tail ends, and star wars Acklay beast claws. The head was resculpted and given additional tubing along with a new tail and Mantis feet swapped onto the new lower legs. Testors Aztek Airbrush paints were used, the metallics specifically for a dual blue/green faded look with bone highlights.

For more pics head to its page here: Custom Ravager Alien

pmaz11

pmaz11

Excellent job on the Neomorph! I really dig the face design, nicely done!

Quote from: Dagger on May 20, 2017, 02:28:39 AM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed