Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,432 times)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

@sabres21758 Those sculpts are AMAZING! what do you use to make them?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on May 15, 2016, 06:31:09 PM

Thanks, but I didn't make them.

They were done by the VERY talented Joe Ward.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Sabres21768 on May 15, 2016, 06:35:35 PM

Oh well good job to him then! still they look amazing.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on May 15, 2016, 07:00:02 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on May 15, 2016, 06:35:35 PM

Oh well good job to him then! still they look amazing.
Thanks. I'll pass on the kudos to him.
I'm looking to get him to do a Working Joe and this mutant from Fire and Stone...

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

The Aliens are back and they're taking over all sorts of life forms. This week I bring you a Panther Alien specially created for your 7" NECA figure collection. Panther was created from the NECA Dog aka Runner Alien body with shortened limbs and sculpted shoulders, hips, crest, and back. Hands and feet from different Aliens Resurrection Aliens were used and given joints. Panther Alien even has his little back parasite! The entire figure was airbrushed from head to toe using gold and copper highlights to mimic the look of the vintage figure while still maintaining a ton of sculptural detail. More Aliens to follow so keep an eye out!

For more pics head to his page here: Custom Panther Alien

windebieste

windebieste

Hah!  Great job.

Makes me wonder what NECA have in store for their Kenner tribute series and what their complete line up will consist of. 

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Jin Saotome on May 23, 2016, 03:43:55 PM
The Aliens are back and they're taking over all sorts of life forms. This week I bring you a Panther Alien specially created for your 7" NECA figure collection. Panther was created from the NECA Dog aka Runner Alien body with shortened limbs and sculpted shoulders, hips, crest, and back. Hands and feet from different Aliens Resurrection Aliens were used and given joints. Panther Alien even has his little back parasite! The entire figure was airbrushed from head to toe using gold and copper highlights to mimic the look of the vintage figure while still maintaining a ton of sculptural detail. More Aliens to follow so keep an eye out!

For more pics head to his page here: Custom Panther Alien

Very nice work! How long did that take you?

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 24, 2016, 07:44:14 AM

Very nice work! How long did that take you?
Thanks! It took about four days nonstop to make, mainly all the sculpting/shortening of the limbvs. In fact the whole figure was pretty intensive, not as quick as my normal aliens using parts swapping.

The Aliens have returned and this time they're taking over, courtesy of their new king! Here I've created a NECA scaled custom Alien King action figure to terrorize your collection. It's a combination of looks from the Sideshow statue and the Kenner deluxe Alien Kings featuring the cool crest tails as well as the vintage figure colors. It was created using a NECA AvP Grid Alien base with NECA Diablo III parts. The crest blades are poseable and fold down to become pincers like the Kenner Alien King had so it can grab Colonial Marines. The entire figure was airbrushed with different shades of green, tan, and copper to really bring out the details. Standing over 10" tall this Alien King is ready to tear into anything!

For more pics head to his page: Custom Kenner style Alien King

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Not really my custom figure but one I stumbled upon

Corporal Hicks

Looks like a weary desert Predator. I like it!

Six-String-Samurai

That predator is awesome! I'm guessing that's a hot toys and not a Neca?

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Yeah it's modified hot toys shadow predator

windebieste

windebieste

I finally got around to adding his T-shirt.

"BWAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!"

Moar photos here.

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

:laugh: Probably one of the most random yet awesome customs I've seen!

Vark_

Vark_

Agreed, cool as a jewel  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed