Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,433 times)

Six-String-Samurai

Quote from: freedomfighter1111 on May 18, 2011, 04:51:33 PM
has anyone bought one from them i want to but i dnt know if its legit

i bought the skull wall a few years back and it is a perfect fit for the base and looks awesome. however i bought mine through ebay, not the site in the link.   

freedomfighter1111

ok cool u should post sum pics of it if u still have it ima try to get my hands on sum of them if i can

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: freedomfighter1111 on May 13, 2011, 01:20:18 AM
thanks i just need to finish the background for my diorama im up for any tips if anyone has ever done a aliens dio

Great looking diorama freedomfighter! * * * * *  8) (wasn't there a comic series called that?)

Anyhoo...

I've not done any diorama's but there is member who used to post his pics on here (not recently) FACEBOX

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=115

If you check his website or past posts on here I went as far as page 5 he's got some great pics of his dio's. He uses aquarium filters for the floor grating. He offers tips in his posts too!

cheers

D

Six-String-Samurai

Quote from: freedomfighter1111 on May 19, 2011, 07:16:10 AM
ok cool u should post sum pics of it if u still have it ima try to get my hands on sum of them if i can

will do and yea i highly recommend you get one  ;D

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on May 19, 2011, 05:45:06 PM
Quote from: freedomfighter1111 on May 13, 2011, 01:20:18 AM
thanks i just need to finish the background for my diorama im up for any tips if anyone has ever done a aliens dio

Great looking diorama freedomfighter! * * * * *  8) (wasn't there a comic series called that?)

Anyhoo...

I've not done any diorama's but there is member who used to post his pics on here (not recently) FACEBOX

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=115

If you check his website or past posts on here I went as far as page 5 he's got some great pics of his dio's. He uses aquarium filters for the floor grating. He offers tips in his posts too!

cheers

D

Does he have a link to his site? I couldn't see one

WolfPredator89

Dragonblaster has another great diorama, he is another avpgalaxy.net member... oh and is nice to post again in this forum :)

freedomfighter1111

nice is anyone working on anything custom figures or dios i need some inspiration  :D

Ghostface

Ghostface

I have some customs in the works but I'm waiting for some parts. Hopefully over the next few weeks I'll have something to show.

Six-String-Samurai

Here's the pics of the skull wall next to my custom elder  ;)

delsaber8

delsaber8

amazing custom. ;D

Six-String-Samurai

Thanks dude  :)

freedomfighter1111

looks great i thought it was the same wall from the avp playset but its not the skulls are smaller on the playset i wish mcfarlane world have released the diorama parts with the figures like they wer originally man ive got to get me some of those parts great custom pred by the way

freedomfighter1111

just a little hot toy alien i picked up off ebay he was broken so i fixed him painted him and added some high gloss nothing to serious but i guess he is a custom now ;D

Six-String-Samurai

Very nice.  that high gloss works wonders  ;D

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Ghostface on May 22, 2011, 03:39:30 AM

Does he have a link to his site? I couldn't see one

http://www.freewebs.com/xeno-nator/index.htm

I like his display cabinets..from Ikea. I hoping to get some for my hobby room. ;D

cheers

D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed