Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 249,983 times)

Plokoon111

Maybe there directions to the nearest bathroom?

EEV-2501

The black figure on the paint is far bigger than the human figures on the bottom left.

psychonaut25

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 20, 2012, 12:55:39 AM
The black figure on the paint is far bigger than the human figures on the bottom left.

Quite intersting is that such depiction of "gods" are common on many ancient paintings and reliefs...such as sumerian clay tablets..

zakzak

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Mar 20, 2012, 12:33:01 AM
I think of the symbols as representing a challenge. The Prometheus myth is at its core about challenging the gods. Why the 'Engineers' would set such a challenge is part of the great mystery that I am dying to have answered come June.

Alternative take on the Prometheus take is not about challenging the Gods. It's more like a wager between Gods about the future of mankind. One group of Gods have more faith in humanity and if you nurture humanity enough, something extraordinary would evolve (science, arts, social progress). The more pessimistic Gods regard humans as higher animals that need to be controlled, managed, lorded over.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Mar 20, 2012, 01:05:52 AM

Quite intersting is that such depiction of "gods" are common on many ancient paintings and reliefs...such as sumerian clay tablets..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lDGDibozyZ0/Taea2sc_cTI/AAAAAAAABVg/wRB1DyvLua0/s640/anunnaki_sumeria_1.jpg
I know. It was just regarding the Jockey size compared to humans.

zuzuki

zuzuki

TV SPOT
http://latino-review.com/2012/03/19/tv-spot-prometheus/

and new pic?

notice the mechanical part at the elbow. this means all the suits have that, and the snake thing could crawl in any of the crew, not necesarily in WEILAND like it was speculated

Cvalda

Quote from: zuzuki on Mar 20, 2012, 01:23:27 AM
TV SPOT
http://latino-review.com/2012/03/19/tv-spot-prometheus/
There's a couple new shots in there! Awesome! Now we just need an actual vid that isn't a cam recording :P

First Blood

Yep, looks like there's a quick shot of two of our mystery crew members at the controls.

Eagle-Fire

quote me....

01. the jockeys all died long ago at the hands of thier creations ( parasitic organisms ) who control thier former masters
02. the sjs were in the proccess of launching a full scale attack onto earth , ending the experiment ( but one of them unleashes the parasites onto his own race saving us )( the same one who secretly gave us fire )
03. david develops a deep obsession with the ''gods'' , spending to much time in the sj chair, playing with 'fire' , ends up mutating into a android biomech sj who decides to complete the sjs mission to destroy earth :)

just some highly speculative ideas .......... :)

PredAlienFreak

I would be pretty dissapointed if we will see no original engineer ...

Maybe some of the crewmenbers will be chosen as a new god ... or decides hismself to mutate..

Eagle-Fire

Ithink we will........but in flashback :)

bobcunk

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Mar 20, 2012, 01:05:52 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lDGDibozyZ0/Taea2sc_cTI/AAAAAAAABVg/wRB1DyvLua0/s640/anunnaki_sumeria_1.jpg

I thought i heard somewhere that some of the myan depictions of giants could have been partly true. the tallest person was almost 10' tall there most likely has probably been several people that tall or even taller in human history, I if therwe was a giant person back than he may have been worshiped as a god.

Tribal

Quote from: Eagle-Fire on Mar 20, 2012, 02:19:06 AM
quote me....

01. the jockeys all died long ago at the hands of thier creations ( parasitic organisms ) who control thier former masters
02. the sjs were in the proccess of launching a full scale attack onto earth , ending the experiment ( but one of them unleashes the parasites onto his own race saving us )( the same one who secretly gave us fire )
03. david develops a deep obsession with the ''gods'' , spending to much time in the sj chair, playing with 'fire' , ends up mutating into a android biomech sj who decides to complete the sjs mission to destroy earth :)

God, i hope not!

A movie with this script would be a little boring and too much predictable  :P

I want a very dense and complex story, full of surprises and revelations  ;)

Eagle-Fire

Quote from: Tribal on Mar 20, 2012, 05:12:35 AM
Quote from: Eagle-Fire on Mar 20, 2012, 02:19:06 AM
quote me....

Script?
Nah sorry i was just pointing out a possible 5 mins of the movie , im sure you will get the mind expanding experience your hoping for lol , hyped much??

Cvalda

Cvalda

These are the new shots featured in the TV spot:

The old man DEFINITELY looks like Guy Pearce.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed