Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 846,208 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Huggs on May 07, 2018, 03:38:59 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on May 06, 2018, 09:42:53 PM
Rush Hour
Rush Hour 2

"If you ain't gonna shoot him, you better kung fu his ass or somethin'!" :laugh:

"Chum on!  ........Chum on LEE!!!!"

"I will... bitch slap you back to Africa!"

D88M

D88M

A Cure For Wellness (2016)

Not great, not bad. Too long but well made enough in the visual aspect that it never gets boring. Meh characters and story which ends up in a weird ending. Music and acting was good. Some interesting ideas and interesting movie as a whole.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Predator (1987)
If you're a straight male and you don't like this movie, there's something wrong with you.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on May 07, 2018, 11:44:36 PM
Predator (1987)
If you're a straight male and you don't like this movie, there's something wrong with you.

Pure lightning in a bottle. 11/10

Russ

Russ

Infinity War.

Then went home and saw "The Babysitter" and then the Nick Cage church funded "Left Behind." (we were drinking by this stage).

Spoiler for Avengers: Infinity War.

Spoiler

In the context of Infinity War, Left Behind was really good (in a shit way). We were postulating that the events in Left Behind (its the story of The Rapture - with Nick Cage, so its awesome) were actually part of the Thanos effect. So... Left Behind is now a sidequel to the Avengers in my head canon).

[close]

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Went to an Arnold Schwarzenegger all-night movie marathon Sunday night (because who needs to enjoy the sunshine when you and a bunch of other losers can sit in a dark, smelly room and watch films you've all seen fifty times before? :P)

Was class, obviously. Highlights were The Running Man, which I've not seen for ages, Total Recall, because it looks absolutely stellar on the big screen, and Commando, because Commando. Predator was in there too; I think Arnie and Carl Weather's "handshake" probably got the biggest cheer of the night.

This is why I love the Prince Charles :laugh:

Scorpio

Scorpio

That's pretty cool.  I never got a chance to see any of those films on a cinema screen.  The last Arnie film I saw at the theatre was Terminator 3.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 08, 2018, 09:57:45 AM
Went to an Arnold Schwarzenegger all-night movie marathon Sunday night (because who needs to enjoy the sunshine when you and a bunch of other losers can sit in a dark, smelly room and watch films you've all seen fifty times before? :P)

Was class, obviously. Highlights were The Running Man, which I've not seen for ages, Total Recall, because it looks absolutely stellar on the big screen, and Commando, because Commando. Predator was in there too; I think Arnie and Carl Weather's "handshake" probably got the biggest cheer of the night.

Hahahah that's brilliant. Would have loved to have gone to that

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Third time watching this and it definitely feels 2 and a half hours long. The stuff that works, works so good. so many classic scenes (Crait/The Opening sequence/Luke). But the stuff that doesn't work drags it down (Canto Bight/No telling people a simple plan)

Avengers: Infinity War
Such a great film. just flys by. Balances everything perfectly

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

He'll, I'd have gone just for Conan.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 08, 2018, 11:27:21 AMHahahah that's brilliant. Would have loved to have gone to that

Pretty sure they're doing another one some time next month.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Nice!

PredBabe

PredBabe

Iron Man 3- first time viewing and enjoyed it. It has some awesome action scenes and loved the humor. This has me feeling more confident in Shane and his direction with The Predator.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Predator 2
So good in so many ways.
"Selah!"

Quote from: PredBabe on May 09, 2018, 01:57:13 AM
Iron Man 3- first time viewing and enjoyed it. It has some awesome action scenes and loved the humor. This has me feeling more confident in Shane and his direction with The Predator.

Have you seen The Nice Guys? It's Shane Black's most recent movie.
The characters have a little bit of a Lethal Weapon vibe going imo but it's a totally different kind of movie.
It will make you feel even more confident about The Predator.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, The Nice Guys was great. I even liked Ryan Gosling in it, and I usually hate him.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Haven't seen The Nice Guys yet but I'll be on the look out for it now!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed