The Predator Full Trailer

Started by Gazz, Jun 26, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Author
The Predator Full Trailer (Read 62,846 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Well he probably won't be as hated as Big Chet... and he doesn't randomly kill a load of pregnant women, so he's less of an asshole.

The Old One

The Old One

Chet was honestly the ugliest motherf**ker, not even the Newborn can complete with his ridiculous frame, colour, texture or glued on mandibles.

Huggs

Huggs

Maybe the reshoots will have him shrink down to size of a mouse like ol' Gossamer from the looney tunes. He'll let out tiny little high-pitched predator roars as he runs past their feet and jumps in a tiny spaceship before flying away. Cue the final shot of everyone looking up at the sky and cussing him out.

Maybe in an after credits scene he crashes in a backyard, and get's adopted by some little girl who puts dresses on him and calls him Mr. Budkins.

"I am not Mr. Budkins! I am a highly evolved universe conquering organism!"

On a side note, did anyone else notice that soldier mannequin that was falling in the stairwell, dear god.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 28, 2018, 03:03:05 AM
On a side note, did anyone else notice that soldier mannequin that was falling in the stairwell, dear god.

That mannequin is a real thespian.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 28, 2018, 03:30:45 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Jun 28, 2018, 03:03:05 AM

That mannequin is a real thespian.

Yet so graceful. The choreography was just superb. He needs a name. Wolfgang, Chuck, Dennis? Yeah, he looks like a Dennis to me. And I'm going to blame any failure of this movie on him. "Well, it was fine until Dennis fell into frame and ruined the movie".

Or are they contracting out security to Seegson? Maybe he's an android!?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Hey, you know what they say Huggs.

You always know a working Joe! *fist pump*

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 28, 2018, 02:37:06 AM
Quote from: Highland on Jun 28, 2018, 02:29:55 AM
Splicing obviously isn't an exact science (in movie land) , I mean if you could splice yourself with an Ant or a bird, who's to say it would give you better strength or vision.

The big guy could be an experiment by the predators themselves or more than one splice of species. Not really bothered here personally. It's just there to look cool.

Hunting down predators as revenge for his severe case of Frankenstein would be a wild motive, but a bit cliché. Still, could we wind up sympathizing with Big Chad here?

Well it appears to me (not read the script) that Chad is what she knows is on the ship. So either the humans made chad and the Predators are coming for him, or the humans know about Chad for some reason.

Chads gota be mad at something right?!

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 28, 2018, 02:16:58 AM
Quote from: Magegg on Jun 28, 2018, 01:21:07 AM
How the hell a human-Predator hybrid is STRONGER than a Predator?  :-\

It's that growth hormone.
They did have a taste for beef...

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

Predator (1987)  - time of action 1987

Predator 2 (1990)  - time of action 1997

The Predator (2018)  - time of action 2018

Predators (2010)  - time of action ??? ??? ???

Master

Master

Quote from: Tetsujin on Jun 28, 2018, 09:31:46 AM
Predator (1987)  - time of action 1987

Predator 2 (1990)  - time of action 1997

The Predator (2018)  - time of action 2018

Predators (2010)  - time of action ??? ??? ???

Predators (2010) - 2010

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

Quote from: Master on Jun 28, 2018, 09:44:54 AMPredators (2010) - 2010

No way!  :)

Shane Black:
QuoteThe events of Predators, the Robert Rodriquez one, have not happened yet and Predator 2 has probably happened already

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Maybe a year later, but that does ring a bell when it comes to the Proidator.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I can't recall if they ever stated any dates during production. But I tend to think it was set contempoary to filming. It seems to me he just thinks it's in the future because it's on another planet...

Master

Master

Quote from: Tetsujin on Jun 28, 2018, 09:48:40 AM
Quote from: Master on Jun 28, 2018, 09:44:54 AMPredators (2010) - 2010

No way!  :)

Shane Black:
QuoteThe events of Predators, the Robert Rodriquez one, have not happened yet and Predator 2 has probably happened already

It's Black's opinion. Predators happened in 2010 and yes, it is canon.  I would be cautious about what people say.

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

Quote from: Master on Jun 28, 2018, 11:27:17 AMPredators happened in 2010

Link please.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed