Neca Prometheus line update!

Started by BonesawT101, Jun 04, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Author
Neca Prometheus line update! (Read 168,881 times)

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Master on May 18, 2013, 07:58:41 PM
So this is the end of Prometheus series. I don`t thnik those will sell that well.

The Prometheus series ended in series 2

Series 3 its just a bonnus for the fans.

8)

Master

Master

Well, most important figs (monsters) are already out so no big deal for me.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

So no Dr. Shaw?  :( :( Well, I guess I´m one of the few that are dissapointed with the cancel and no one gonna miss it.

Monstuh

Monstuh

If that is true, that the line is finished with Series 2, I'll be very disappointed. Fifield and Shaw were a must for my collection. I really hope they follow through. Time will tell.

P.S. NECA hasn't given too much time to marketing the Prometheus figures to begin with. A little more promotion would go a long way. Stir up some more interest in the line.

BUGZ

BUGZ

My custom decapitated David. what ya think? !

cheers

Bri

Raiden

Raiden

Excellent! Better that his head on his body I think

LarsVader

LarsVader

Master

Master

Both versions of holo engineer. Need better pics but I`ll pass both of them most likely. If they relesed sacrificial engineer thou, that is one different case.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Bat Chain Puller

Hilarious that they are calling it "Series 3"  :laugh:

I actually like the concept and if it ends up semi translucent I'll probably pick one up when they come down in price.

Sucks that we won't be getting Shaw and f**kedfield.

Cvalda

Cvalda

But hey, at least you got Holloway and the Deacon--with sooper scary squat thrusting action!

Bat Chain Puller

Holloway (with varicose veins action) is still on? What a waste.

Deak is dope. A little goofy in the neck region, but hey ... whatevers.  The little bastard makes me smile.

Cvalda

Cvalda

EXCLUSIVE: rare prototype for Kenner's rejected Dolphin Alien figure:

;D

Bat Chain Puller

He looks like an Ultraman villain when you stretch him out like that.  :laugh:

Spoiler
If you imagine the difference between the chestburster and a full grown Alien and apply the same ratio of maturity to a full grown Deacon ... it's cool to speculate what he might end up as.

In the meantime we have this embarrassing middle school picture to fawn over.  ;)
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jun 05, 2013, 10:56:57 PM
If you imagine the difference between the chestburster and a full grown Alien and apply the same ratio of maturity to a full grown Deacon ... it's cool to speculate what he might end up as.
Why speculate? We already have the answer ;D

Spoiler
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed