Mortal Kombat X (2015)

Started by RazorSlash, May 28, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat X (2015) (Read 177,963 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I wonder how the Alien's tail will work? Reptile tail was cut out in the game since they had trouble running it in the game engine.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Same.

I wonder if they'll add Reptile's tail, or save it for the next game by using what they've learned from the Alien's tail.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

No way.. No WAY... NO f**kING WAY!!!  :laugh:

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

WE NOW GOT AN AVP FIGHTING GAME... Technically.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Well Jason has fought against Alien, Predator, Freddy, Ash and Leatherface. He still needs to fight against Pinhead and Michael Myers.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Interestingly enough... there is a lot of salt from MK fans.. A LOT of salt.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

MK fans hate guest fighters. So did other fighting game fans since SC fans hated Vader, Yoda and Ezio in SC4 and SC5.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I'm just happy to get AVP in the Mortal Kombat universe.

Hopefully for the Alien, Boon will leave out that Prometheus bullshit. No Engineers, no Weyland Corp please.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Leatherface vs. Alien is going to be very random to watch. At least Jason vs. Predator work and made sense. I guess it's better then see Freddy fighting Kratos.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 04, 2015, 03:11:26 AM
Leatherface vs. Alien is going to be very random to watch. At least Jason vs. Predator work and made sense. I guess it's better then see Freddy fighting Kratos.

I am wondering something.. How are they are going to make the Alien's acid blood work?

Especially with some fatalities where Liu Kang punches his fists through his opponent? Imagine that being done on Alien... OUCH!

predxeno

predxeno

This is the trailer for the Alien in Mortal Kombat X, what the hell did they do to the design?  It doesn't even look like a Xenomorph.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

We probably haven't seen a full design of it yet. They are still working on it.

predxeno

predxeno

Current theories are that it's a "Tarkatan" hybrid of some sort.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: predxeno on Dec 04, 2015, 05:05:59 AM
Current theories are that it's a "Tarkatan" hybrid of some sort.

Because it is.

Magegg

Magegg

I'm pretty sure not all xeno variations will have those wristblades.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Seems like a lot of people are pissed about the Alien being in this... MK fans hate the idea of guest characters, and well... Alien fans are just mad that we're not getting the classic design but a whole new hybrid. Which I will admit, they need to fix somethings about.. Elongate the head for starters.

Also.. Gameplay. I am seriously wondering exactly how this thing will play.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed