Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 199,708 times)

The Chibi Kiriyama

How random. ???

SM

SM

Quotedisclamer: I don't want them to use it in the alien movies unless it's awesome.

AvP:R core demographic.

"Uh-huh-huh-huh... I like stuff that doesn't suck..."

Gates

Gates

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Nov 22, 2007, 03:07:15 AM
I don't know...a PredAlien shouldn't be explored in the Alien films, but I think it's an okay idea for the AVP franchise. Certain things work for this alternate concept that would flounder within and (further) ruin the Alien franchise.

Well yes, a predalien wouldn't work in an Alien film because there are no predators in an alien film... :)

Quote from: Xenonewborn on Nov 22, 2007, 03:11:09 AM
[...] u could just accept the fact that the piece of shit is going to barf in a hole bunch of peoples mouths, A.K.A mouth rape them, and thats it, so get used to it, I don't care if u think it's bad continuity, it's in the movie, and it's official, certain things work in crossovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A pity it is...and what's worst is that you accept it... :-X

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Nov 22, 2007, 03:14:39 AM
I definitely would love to see this in Alien 5, [...]

Retardation - Version 1.0

Quote from: Xenonewborn on Nov 22, 2007, 03:18:13 AM
I swear, can't stand it when this shit happens, people will do whatever they can to turn a great movie/idea, into a piece of bleeding shit.

No...I'm not the bogeyman, I'm not the big bad wolf...I'm not turning this into a piece of sh!t, the directors did that for me... :-X

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Nov 22, 2007, 03:21:18 AM
To all the people who nit pick really tiny things . . .V
YOU GO DIRECT, or WRITE A SCRIPT!
edit: Happy 200th page!

Retardation - Version 2.0

Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 22, 2007, 03:24:45 AM
yeah when will people be happy with what there gettin.

Not everyone in the world is a sheep such as yourself...accept that... :-X

Highland

Highland

why are people that like AVP sheep? This is what it is, its not Alien 5 (for the 1 thousandth time)

SM

SM

QuoteNot everyone in the world is a sheep such as yourself...accept that...

Fortunately for Fox und ze Strauses there are enough though.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: highlandpred on Nov 22, 2007, 03:40:31 AM
why are people that like AVP sheep? This is what it is, its not Alien 5 (for the 1 thousandth time)

I disliked AVP because it sucked as a film, not because of some bias every other fan seems to see going either way for one of the creatures.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Gates on Nov 22, 2007, 03:37:53 AM
I don't know...a PredAlien shouldn't be explored in the Alien films, but I think it's an okay idea for the AVP franchise. Certain things work for this alternate concept that would flounder within and (further) ruin the Alien franchise.

Well yes, a predalien wouldn't work in an Alien film because there are no predators in an alien film... :)

Quote from: Xenonewborn on Nov 22, 2007, 03:11:09 AM
[...] u could just accept the fact that the piece of shit is going to barf in a hole bunch of peoples mouths, A.K.A mouth rape them, and thats it, so get used to it, I don't care if u think it's bad continuity, it's in the movie, and it's official, certain things work in crossovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A pity it is...and what's worst is that you accept it... :-X

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Nov 22, 2007, 03:14:39 AM
I definitely would love to see this in Alien 5, [...]

Retardation - Version 1.0

Quote from: Xenonewborn on Nov 22, 2007, 03:18:13 AM
I swear, can't stand it when this shit happens, people will do whatever they can to turn a great movie/idea, into a piece of bleeding shit.

No...I'm not the bogeyman, I'm not the big bad wolf...I'm not turning this into a piece of sh!t, the directors did that for me... :-X

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Nov 22, 2007, 03:21:18 AM
To all the people who nit pick really tiny things . . .V
YOU GO DIRECT, or WRITE A SCRIPT!
edit: Happy 200th page!

Retardation - Version 2.0

HAHAHAHAHA your callin me a sheep for being thankful for what im gettin, seems like most of the people here who arent happy with it are the sheep, cause most of use jump on the hate bandwagon.

and its pretty sad how some of use probably lose sleep over this.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Nov 22, 2007, 03:42:20 AM
Quote from: highlandpred on Nov 22, 2007, 03:40:31 AM

I disliked AVP because it sucked as a film, not because of some bias every other fan seems to see going either way for one of the creatures.

Well thats my point, its not either of the 2, its a combination. I didnt like AVP either, but i can seperate it in my head from the classics that went before. When i watch Episode 1 it doesnt make Star wars any worse, its still a classic.

Times change, people dont like change...

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Nov 22, 2007, 03:33:50 AM
QuoteUhh What?

No offense, but it's beginning to make sense why you don't understand.

Oh, and why don't I understand, because I'm willing to accept new ideas?  Please explain that to me.

Quote from: Gates on Nov 22, 2007, 03:37:53 AM

If u think that I'm a sheep, than ur sadly mistaken, I'm an 90 foot megaladon shark, waiting for u to swim to close to me so I can gobble up ur criticisms and bull shit arguments that u seem to create just so u can piss other people off.  On the other hand I think I'll just sit here, writing a screenplay, while at the same time, repelling your arguments, and doing the directors who have worked so hard to please us fans, if u haven't noticed colins been on this site telling us about the movie since day 1, try and find 1 other director who gives fans that much respect.

QuoteHAHAHAHAHA your callin me a sheep for being thankful for what im gettin, seems like most of the people here who arent happy with it are the sheep, cause most of use jump on the hate bandwagon.

and its pretty sad how some of use probably lose sleep over this.

agreed

SM

SM

QuoteOh, and why don't I understand, because I'm willing to accept new ideas?  Please explain that to me.

No because "You make your own film" is a f**king moronic argument.  And that fact it had to be explained speaks volumes.

QuoteI disliked AVP because it sucked as a film, not because of some bias every other fan seems to see going either way for one of the creatures.

Me too.  I never really noticed any particular bias to be honest.  It was an awful film before we ever got to see an Alien and Predator fight and that didn't improve things.

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

good point, it's AVP not Alien 5, thats got a ring to it, maybe should have been used for the AVP movie, people wouldn't have been as confused.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: SM on Nov 22, 2007, 03:46:32 AM
QuoteOh, and why don't I understand, because I'm willing to accept new ideas?  Please explain that to me.

No because "You make your own film" is a f**king moronic argument.  And that fact it had to be explained speaks volumes.

QuoteI disliked AVP because it sucked as a film, not because of some bias every other fan seems to see going either way for one of the creatures.

Me too.  I never really noticed any particular bias to be honest.  It was an awful film before we ever got to see an Alien and Predator fight and that didn't improve things.

OK enlighten me....why was it such a horrible film??  thats because your trying to make these new crossover fun for the fans and audience movies live up to this impossible expectation of the originals.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

I'm calling you out Gates.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: SM on Nov 22, 2007, 03:41:12 AM

Sad really... :-\

Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 22, 2007, 03:42:51 AM
HAHAHAHAHA your callin me a sheep for being thankful for what im gettin, seems like most of the people here who arent happy with it are the sheep, cause most of use jump on the hate bandwagon.

Lame...

Quoteand its pretty sad how some of use probably lose sleep over this.

Sorry...if I knew what a 'use' was, I would respond to this...

Quote from: Xenonewborn on Nov 22, 2007, 03:45:01 AM
If u think that I'm a sheep, than ur sadly mistaken, I'm an 90 foot megaladon shark, waiting for u to swim to close to me so I can gobble up ur criticisms and bull shit arguments that u seem to create just so u can piss other people off.  On the other hand I think I'll just sit here, writing a screenplay, while at the same time, repelling your arguments, and doing the directors who have worked so hard to please us fans, [...]

I think this goes beyond even what a normal human would consider lame... :-X

Quoteif u haven't noticed colins been on this site telling us about the movie since day 1, try and find 1 other director who gives fans that much respect.

And I respect him for that, hell I've had conversations with the man...which is more than can be said about you...that happens because a few of us here talk to the man like he's a regular guy, unlike some of you that insist on bending over for him at any chance you get... :-X

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Nov 22, 2007, 03:50:43 AM
I'm calling you out Gates.

You're hysterical... :D

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

Quote from: Gates on Nov 22, 2007, 03:52:29 AM
Quote from: SM on Nov 22, 2007, 03:41:12 AM

Sad really... :-\

Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 22, 2007, 03:42:51 AM

Lame...

Quoteand its pretty sad how some of use probably lose sleep over this.

Sorry...if I knew what a 'use' was, I would respond to this...

Quote from: Xenonewborn on Nov 22, 2007, 03:45:01 AM
If u think that I'm a sheep, than ur sadly mistaken, I'm an 90 foot megaladon shark, waiting for u to swim to close to me so I can gobble up ur criticisms and bull shit arguments that u seem to create just so u can piss other people off.  On the other hand I think I'll just sit here, writing a screenplay, while at the same time, repelling your arguments, and doing the directors who have worked so hard to please us fans, [...]

I think this goes beyond even what a normal human would consider lame... :-X

Quoteif u haven't noticed colins been on this site telling us about the movie since day 1, try and find 1 other director who gives fans that much respect.

And I respect him for that, hell I've had conversations with the man...which is more than can be said about you...that happens because a few of us here talk to the man like he's a regular guy, unlike some of you that insist on bending over for him at any chance you get... :-X
Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 22, 2007, 03:50:15 AM
Quote from: SM on Nov 22, 2007, 03:46:32 AM

OK enlighten me....why was it such a horrible film??  thats because your trying to make these new crossover fun for the fans and audience movies live up to this impossible expectation of the originals.

does it look like i'm bending over to him moron, no, I'm making a point that the movies in good hands.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed