Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 199,708 times)

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Quote from: darkfaerytales on Oct 29, 2007, 02:43:56 AM
when it attacks Lambert, it apparently jizzed on her.  

sorry but...jizzed with what? :o
I have no idea maybe the same method as we are about to see in this movie, but thats what Ridley Scott says.

darkfaerytales

darkfaerytales

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Oct 29, 2007, 02:45:42 AM
when it attacks Lambert, it apparently jizzed on her.  

I have no idea maybe the same method as we are about to see in this movie, but thats what Ridley Scott says.

umm... 8)

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Oct 29, 2007, 02:40:32 AM
Quote from: ballzanya on Oct 29, 2007, 02:33:32 AM
Quote from: Hybrid PM on Oct 29, 2007, 02:14:56 AM
The Alien is A1 would have eventually molted into a queen.

says who? What evidence supports that conclusion?
Given the new reproduction method in AVP-R is possible that this one drone if given the opportunity would have molted. Also in the Alien Directors cut audio commentary, Mr. Scott says that this alien also had the ability to reproduce, when it attacks Lambert, it apparently jizzed on her.  

no, no, no,..Aliens do not have penises, nor "jizz".. i think your putting too much stock in the fun mr. scott was having with the ambiguity of the scene, in which its never clear what happened. What is clear is that it wasn't tail rape, or rape of any kind. (other than the fact that the alien was closer to her than she would have preferred and sliding its tail up her leg.)

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 29, 2007, 02:03:53 AM

More likely the Tyranids. They deliberately copied the basic Alien design and aesthetic, plus reproduce that way.

all I can find about the Tyranid and Genestealers reproduction online that relates to impregnation is this.. "The Genestealer then thrusts its long, whip-like tongue into the body of the host where it deposits its genetic material in the form of an egg-capsule, "

so is there direct information about Tyranid's vomitting into victims to impregnate them, rather than thrusting a tongue into the body?

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Right thats what was shown the tail rape but it could be anything since it was never shown.

darkfaerytales

darkfaerytales

Quote from: ballzanya on Oct 29, 2007, 02:47:09 AM
Quote from: Hybrid PM on Oct 29, 2007, 02:40:32 AM
Quote from: ballzanya on Oct 29, 2007, 02:33:32 AM

says who? What evidence supports that conclusion?
Given the new reproduction method in AVP-R is possible that this one drone if given the opportunity would have molted. Also in the Alien Directors cut audio commentary, Mr. Scott says that this alien also had the ability to reproduce, when it attacks Lambert, it apparently jizzed on her.  

no, no, no,..Aliens do not have penises, nor "jizz".. i think your putting too much stock in the fun mr. scott was having with the ambiguity of the scene, in which its never clear what happened. What is clear is that it wasn't tail rape, or rape of any kind. (other than the fact that the alien was closer to her than she would have preferred and sliding its tail up her leg.)

exatly...

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Oct 29, 2007, 02:49:35 AM
Right thats what was shown the tail rape but it could be anything since it was never shown.

anything but jizz, since aliens don't have penises. if they did they would reproduce sexually and you wouldn't need facehuggers to get more aliens.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Oct 29, 2007, 02:13:33 AM
Mlign would take time...A1 alien happens so fast less than 24 hours so it could not had enough time to get in that stage...

Firslty, the transformation process is not slow. Secondly, what was stopping them from melting one section of time into another, with a legend stating 'X Hours Later'?

What was stopping them from having the new method as a way to create regular Aliens and egging to make Queens? We could have even kept to the same passing of time, then. There could have been a dramatic pay-off, in the shape of finding an egged victim, half of the way through.

Quoteheck i watch Alien today looked like it might been trying thay with ripley...why wowuld it have its tounge extended towards her face?

To threaten her into submission. To kill her. To incapacitate her. To initiate egg transformation. To sniff her. To say hello. Who knows?

The fact remains, it didn't do this to Dallas.

Quotewith the A1 ship being to small i meant most of the corridors...only one rom (DC) where brent and dallas was would be big enough fo the alien Queen

We only saw a fraction of the Nostromo. It could even have had precisely the same sort of sewage recylcing chamber as the Auriga's nest had settled in.

Besides, what's wrong with it setting up where Brett was dispatched? So long as it would fit, it would be fine.

But wasn't orally reproducing.

Tail, probably (not originally, however, because that tail going up the leg is spliced Brett footage, from when he was going to be impaled through the shoulders).

But Dallas' fate and the lack of a second creature (or third, if we count Brett, too) makes all that a null and void perspective.

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Oct 29, 2007, 02:49:06 AM
all I can find about the Tyranid and Genestealers reproduction online that relates to impregnation is this.. "The Genestealer then thrusts its long, whip-like tongue into the body of the host where it deposits its genetic material in the form of an egg-capsule, "

so is there direct information about Tyranid's vomitting into victims to impregnate them, rather than thrusting a tongue into the body?

You just basically said it. :)

Genestealers stick their tongues in prey and then vomit out the seed, letting it grow/take ahold of a victim (the material I used to read alluded to it often being down the throat, too). The Predalien is going to be doing exactly the same, but with the inner mouth.

Gates

Gates

[...] What is clear is that it wasn't tail rape, or rape of any kind. (other than the fact that the alien was closer to her than she would have preferred and sliding its tail up her leg.)

To a degree I agree with you about the tail-rape...but...it's fun to imagine it...also the lack of pants on her swinging bloody legs doesn't exactly point to a normal death either... ;D

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Gates on Oct 29, 2007, 02:52:59 AM
[...] What is clear is that it wasn't tail rape, or rape of any kind. (other than the fact that the alien was closer to her than she would have preferred and sliding its tail up her leg.)

To a degree I agree with you about the tail-rape...but...it's fun to imagine it...also the lack of pants on her swinging bloody legs doesn't exactly point to a normal death either... ;D

I assume the death was violent to a good extent, but i really don't recall her being without pants on afterwards, the shot was so brief. It someone could post a still of that, that would be great.
(and no not because she is supposedly without pants, but because it would clarify this to some extent)

darkfaerytales

darkfaerytales

yes, ;D aliens don't have penis...i have checked all the action figures and i don't have found anyone...so it is

anyway guys... We're on an express elevator to hell; going down!  :P

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

She got boned by an alien tail.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Oct 29, 2007, 02:58:19 AM

if thinking that is how you get your jollies, so be it. But that did not seriously happen, and if it did, there's no semen coming out of the tail, so it would be no different than impaling her through the chest as far as the alien is concerned.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Quote from: ballzanya on Oct 29, 2007, 03:00:51 AM
Quote from: Hybrid PM on Oct 29, 2007, 02:58:19 AM

if thinking that is how you get your jollies, so be it. But that did not seriously happen, and if it did, there's no semen coming out of the tail, so it would be no different than impaling her through the chest as far as the alien is concerned.
Lol na im just messin around, what most likely happend was that she got impalied, but its interesting though Lambert was making all of those heart renching noises as ripley was running down the ship. If it was  just an impail it would have been a quick shreek, it sounded like she was getting raped.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: ballzanya on Oct 29, 2007, 02:54:59 AM
I assume the death was violent to a good extent, but i really don't recall her being without pants on afterwards, the shot was so brief. It someone could post a still of that, that would be great.
(and no not because she is supposedly without pants, but because it would clarify this to some extent)

I wish I could find an image but I can't, I tried...but it's there, the camera is foucusing on Parkers dead body but swinging in frame are Lambert's bare legs covered in blood...

Also there was a scene in the script that had Ripley and Lambert discussing who on the ship they were fu<king...I don't remember it well but it had something to the effect of Lambert saying she's been banging Kane and Ripley saying she wasn't sure if she wanted to pork Dallas...it might have explained the rape scene had it been in, being that the alien emerged from Kane and she said she banged him...possibly the alien saw some familiarity in Lambert when it cornered her...but anyway it was never really touched upon in the film, but it is interesting nonetheless...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed