Your favorite tips and tricks

Started by brennan4, Oct 01, 2010, 01:18:33 AM

Author
Your favorite tips and tricks (Read 20,189 times)

Marinho

Marinho

Quote from: predxeno on Sep 05, 2011, 06:11:52 PM
How do I get in the tree as a Predator?  (I want to be able to flush out any other Predatorss hidiing there)  Also, how can I pounce on an enemy while also using heavy attack rather than light attack?  (I want to know this since practically all the other players know how to do this as well)

Try to hit the tree with a granade (Marine) or  plasma (pred) near to the side of the tree where they stand... and they will fall out of the map.

predxeno

predxeno

Thanks, what if I'm Alien, though?  I was Alien when I first encountered the guy who used this trick.

Marinho

Marinho

Quote from: predxeno on Sep 09, 2011, 04:55:52 PM
Thanks, what if I'm Alien, though?  I was Alien when I first encountered the guy who used this trick.

Nothing you can do

;(

robby0202

robby0202

Quote from: AcidGlow on Oct 02, 2010, 11:32:49 AM
Quote from: Hunter158 on Oct 02, 2010, 09:32:21 AM
Quote from: AcidGlow on Oct 01, 2010, 07:59:57 AM
Now I know your secrets. Prepare to die!  :P
Yeah, well, I watch your Youtube vids to learn your tactics

:D

DOH!!!
heh heh u got owned :P

SahrsnTheRonin

Quote from: Marinho on Sep 09, 2011, 06:03:50 PM

Nothing you can do

;(

Actuallymy friends I've seen that if you tail whip around the branch where thepredator enetered the tree from,you can cause them to fall into the pit of death, but yes I agree with Marinho Grenades and Plasma = Dead pred in tree :D

Terx2

Terx2

Shoot them in the head ;D

fry1236

fry1236

I always go for the legs and/or back.

Kol

Kol

Spoiler
don't eat yellow snow.
[close]

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Marinho on Sep 09, 2011, 04:30:33 PM
How do I get in the tree as a Predator?  (I want to be able to flush out any other Predatorss hidiing there)  Also, how can I pounce on an enemy while also using heavy attack rather than light attack?  (I want to know this since practically all the other players know how to do this as well)

Try to hit the tree with a granade (Marine) or  plasma (pred) near to the side of the tree where they stand... and they will fall out of the map.

I forget where this tree is.  Could someone remind me where it is?  Or provide me with a map?

fry1236

fry1236

How do I throw a Grenade ?  :D I normally go right up to my victim and shoot and punch  ;D Unless it's a facehugger. I scream when I see the facehugger  :laugh:

SahrsnTheRonin

Quote from: predxeno on Jan 08, 2012, 03:52:08 PM
Quote from: Marinho on Sep 09, 2011, 04:30:33 PM

If you stand at the top of the stairs and look down at the room with the plasma in it, it is the large tree just in front and to the left of that room :)
I forget where this tree is.  Could someone remind me where it is?  Or provide me with a map?

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Well, since im more of a Predator fan, the Predator is definately my strong suit. Try to get to a higher ledge and shoot near a marine with the plasma caster so they get confused then finish them off with either the caster, the spear or the good old fashioned way... blades.

YautjaCetanu

YautjaCetanu

I play as predator, i sprint heavy, fake and lunging is good for aliens because it knocks them down, usually only use blades because its fair for other players unless at long range.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

My favorite tip to use.. go behind someone.. push X,E or Square button..

SahrsnTheRonin

Quote from: AcidGlow on May 05, 2012, 02:52:48 PM
My favorite tip to use.. go behind someone.. push X,E or Square button..

lol xD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed