Full Trailer Online (Cam recording)

Started by ikarop, Dec 21, 2011, 02:02:28 AM

Author
Full Trailer Online (Cam recording) (Read 69,989 times)

Engineer1

Engineer1

Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 21, 2011, 02:33:37 PM
Could be a different suit? Or a decapitated Jockey if it's not a suit (probably is a suit though).
Bare in mind though that it's missing the trunk/breathing apparatus. So it would obviously appear flatter.

Remember how the pilot chair is different from the one in ALIEN?
Maybe it's only because its in better state or from another class of Engineers.
The Engineers universe has been redesigned a bit. It's sleeker.
Since we will meet an active race/ship i don't mind that they reworked the designs a bit.
THE Engineer.

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 21, 2011, 02:43:58 PM
Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 21, 2011, 02:33:37 PMCould be a different suit? Or a decapitated Jockey if it's not a suit (probably is a suit though). Bare in mind though that it's missing the trunk/breathing apparatus. So it would obviously appear flatter.
If it isn't our beloved Space Jockey then it's this guy:

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/ChrisPachi/index2.jpg

Yes, it is that guy.

-Chris

Whats funny is that we had the design under our nose since day one lol
It's clearly what we are getting for a suited Engineer, save for some proportion details like the rib cage part.
It's this adapted to the SJ from ALIEN.

Btw the Engineer near the rising chair do look to have an elongated head ^^

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oh God that Space Jockey head.
Gimme this film naow

hardcorps54

does anyone have image of this "serpant" thing everyone keeps talkin about ? i couldnt find the original leakedrailer anywhere

szkoki

szkoki

Maybe we wont see any space jockey's in it just messages from them and ampullas and the tutorial how to play god....or at least the humans think that.
Remember:
"The cast find an establishment which is not what they expect it to be. What we find in it: dangerous elements that, in a heartbeat, are capable of eviscerating all of them."

psychonaut25

Quote from: szkoki on Dec 21, 2011, 03:18:25 PM
Maybe we wont see any space jockey's in it just messages from them and ampullas and the tutorial how to play god....or at least the humans think that.
Remember:
"The cast find an establishment which is not what they expect it to be. What we find in it: dangerous elements that, in a heartbeat, are capable of eviscerating all of them."

Please, please , please...Mr.Scott let us see living jockey.. :'(

Engineer1

Well somebody is definitly using that huge pilot chair and he seem quite large...
So i guess we will get our live Engineer.
BTW the guy who leaked the info about the giant head sculpture said he saw an 8ft tall actor playing the Engineer in a cryo rack...
I've got no doubt we will see them alive and kicking.
Either an original one, a mutated human that becomes one or a reborn one from Shaw.

KirklandSignature

I think everyones missing something here. Of course this is speculation but I'm thinking the crew link up with the Jockey ship, use the "wormhole cannon" and get sent to the planet where the ship crashes. The wormhole takes them into the future and at the end, one of the characters sends out the warning signal which is picked up by the Nostomo 30 years later.

Mustangjeff

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Dec 21, 2011, 03:27:20 PM
I think everyones missing something here. Of course this is speculation but I'm thinking the crew link up with the Jockey ship, use the "wormhole cannon" and get sent to the planet where the ship crashes. The wormhole takes them into the future and at the end, one of the characters sends out the warning signal which is picked up by the Nostomo 30 years later.

Wouldn't that wormhole take them into the past?

psychonaut25

Quote from: Mustangjeff on Dec 21, 2011, 03:30:28 PM

Wouldn't that wormhole take them into the past?
That sounds plausible, maybe then we will see the beginning of time, the early ages of our planet and how it was terraformed by Jockeys/

Engineer1

Engineer1

Already been discussed to death mate ;)
I Don't believe in time travel happening or this ship being the Derelict.

Especially since Lindelof said that:

http://www.screenjunkies.com/movies/movie-news/comic-con-2011-exclusive-damon-lindelof-talks-prometheus-makes-peace-with-lost-fans/
QuoteGod willing, if Prometheus is successful, and there is a sequel, it won't be Alien because the end of this movie, if this movie is A to Z, Z is not there's a bunch of eggs laying on the floor of LV-426.

About the Derelict from ALIEN
Spoiler
I doubt the movie would feature 2 ship of the same class crashing on different planets ^^
This is not the Derelict or it's pilot story.
But we are many to think that the Derelict story will be adressed indirectly.
Scott said and stick to the idea that the Derelict is a bioweapon transporter en route to war/colonisation.
We tought that at some point we will see some Engineers history (the murals giger did maybe) and we will realise that the derelict was one of many ship that took part in past wars/ colonisation campaigns.
[close]

About the Engineer's ship in PROMETHEUS
Spoiler
My take is that the Engineer's ship (hidden as a temple underground) is taking off for Earth.
Shaw is the one looking at it from the ground.
Captain Janek decides that the only way to stop it is to crash their shuttle into it.
Vickers escapes from the ship using a rescue pod.
The Engineer ship gets hitby the human shuttle, exploding in mid air.
Vickers crash land with her pod, Shaw help her out, they run for their lives as the Engineer ship is crashing.
[close]

Dirty Harry

Quote from: szkoki on Dec 21, 2011, 11:14:12 AM

So do you think that is a 100% human? xD

"We found someTHING....we found someTHING."

Someone saved the trailer?Link please... :'(

Valaquen

RE: The Space Jockey head, it could be a throwback to Dan O'Bannon's first Alien script, where the human explorers took the dead pilot's head back aboard their ship for study. We already saw an apparently headless Jockey torso and legs in one of the promo images...

psychonaut25

Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 21, 2011, 03:40:55 PM
RE: The Space Jockey head, it could be a throwback to Dan O'Bannon's first Alien script, where the human explorers took the dead pilot's head back aboard their ship for study. We already saw an apparently headless Jockey torso and legs in one of the promo images...

You mean this head ?

Valaquen

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 21, 2011, 03:44:30 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 21, 2011, 03:40:55 PM

You mean this head ?
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/alien/conceptart/cobb03.jpg
Just the Jockey head in general. That concept art was never considered for serious use, though O'Bannon liked it.

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: Dirty Harry on Dec 21, 2011, 03:39:46 PM
Quote from: szkoki on Dec 21, 2011, 11:14:12 AM

So do you think that is a 100% human? xD

"We found someTHING....we found someTHING."

Someone saved the trailer?Link please... :'(

1st page, 3rd post buddy ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed