Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 421,440 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I do wish Bioware had let us choose which characters from ME1 and ME2 we could take on our ship with us.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Me too.  Or at least a booty call option for your chosen "romanceable" from the previous game.  Jack would be down for that.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I had Jack, Grunt and Wrex in my mind in particular when I posted that. Jack because she was my preffered romance and her biotic powers were the best in combat imo. Wrex and Grunt because I liked the relationship they formed with Shepherd.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I use Grunt and Wrex as my squadmates in the Armax Arsenal Arena.  It's almost unfair.

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jan 04, 2020, 04:28:28 PM
The end of a series always gets trashed.  Fans just don't want to admit that something they like is coming to an end.  That said Me3 suffers from choices that it should not have.  Mainly the investment in other characters that you put into ME2 isn't rewarded in ME3.  I absolutely hated how little time most of the ME2 cast got, especially Jack. 

The ending for such a sprawling series was also underwhelming. 

ME2 was the pinnacle imo. 

Yeah but it goes both ways. I love ME2 but kind of resented the way it sidelined most of your original squad to just cameos. Also a criminal waste of Admiral Anderson. I get they need to be sidelined somewhat for the sake of plot, but not to that extent.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Yeah, I remember there being Kaiden/Ashley fans who felt that ME2 cheated them.  As I said, they had to draw the line somewhere. 

Bioware probably could have given us another DLC like Lair of the Shadow Broker for Kaiden/Ashley fans, but there were only so many development resources they could put into ME2 before they had to move on.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The difference being that the original cast essentially got one more game. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I bet your Jack felt cheated because she couldn't get laid after the final battle like she wanted.  Unless she moved on really fast, that is.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 07, 2020, 12:02:11 PM
I bet your Jack felt cheated because she couldn't get laid after the final battle like she wanted.  Unless she moved on really fast, that is.

Maxed out my galactic readiness, I lived bruh.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 07, 2020, 12:02:11 PM

When my games Shepard is me of course she did.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Did she give you a tattoo though?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I don't think you fully get the Jack romance experience until you get the tattoo.

I loved Citadel for that, kind of made up for the lack luster talk with her at the end of the game.
I also loved the Volus pizza guy.

Local Trouble

The Old One

The Old One

But I don't desire to purchase the Trilogy and all DLC again, without support for anything other than keyboard and mouse though.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I always assumed you had the PC versions.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed