The Warhammer 40k Thread

Started by The Kurgan, Dec 09, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

Author
The Warhammer 40k Thread (Read 66,213 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

That's why I hope Cavill doesn't play some fancy posthuman in his show.  I think he should be a Rogue Trader, commanding a ship with an eclectic crew, banging hot Drukhari chicks and basically playing tour guide to the universe.  He should be constantly bending the rules and verging on heresy.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 22, 2024, 09:00:43 PMAnyone who is genuinely mad about it or wants you to be is a cuck of the highest order.
Local Trouble is a cuck, do we have consensus?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 22, 2024, 09:20:05 PMThat's why I hope Cavill doesn't play some fancy posthuman in his show.  I think he should be a Rogue Trader, commanding a ship with an eclectic crew, banging hot Drukhari chicks and basically playing tour guide to the universe.  He should be constantly bending the rules and verging on heresy.

I still think he'd be a great Ciaphas, with some muttonchops.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Wait, that cuck thing was directed at me?  I just said I want it to make sense.
https://twitter.com/dril/status/549425182767861760

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 22, 2024, 09:24:01 PMWait, that cuck thing was directed at me?

Depends how mad you are I guess?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 22, 2024, 09:24:01 PMWait, that cuck thing was directed at me?  I just said I want it to make sense.
https://twitter.com/dril/status/549425182767861760
I just need consensus for something in my life and this seemed like an easy win.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 22, 2024, 09:23:21 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 22, 2024, 09:20:05 PMThat's why I hope Cavill doesn't play some fancy posthuman in his show.  I think he should be a Rogue Trader, commanding a ship with an eclectic crew, banging hot Drukhari chicks and basically playing tour guide to the universe.  He should be constantly bending the rules and verging on heresy.

I still think he'd be a great Ciaphas, with some muttonchops.

Probably, but that might limit his ability to swashbuckle.  I want him to swashbuckle.  That means Rogue Trader.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 22, 2024, 09:25:32 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 22, 2024, 09:24:01 PMWait, that cuck thing was directed at me?

Depends how mad you are I guess?

Like Angron after getting teleported from Nuceria.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Ciaphas does plenty of swashbuckling.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Can he flirt with heresy like a Rogue Trader?  I don't see a commissar banging hot Drukhari chicks.  Not even Ciaphas.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Probably not, but he'd definitely get lecherous around any Sisters, and you could have angry yet blushing bondage nuns instead of goth elves.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Why not both?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Real talk, it won't be fun like Cain or a CHAD SEXINGTON, ROGUE TRADER campaign.

It'll be dour as f**k Inquisition stuff.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

With a bafflingly inappropriate appearance by a Custodian, who's only there because Cavill is a fanboy.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 22, 2024, 09:40:24 PMWith a bafflingly inappropriate appearance by a Custodian.

That's just an accurate representation of the current lore.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

And a baffling absence of Space Marines--which is what most people will be tuning in to see--because they blew the budget on the Custodian.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed