Full Trailer (HD) (Read 249,866 times)

Master

Master

This snakelike thing looks a bit like eel:

mcknife

mcknife

Quote from: Black on Mar 18, 2012, 12:11:35 AM
Quote from: mcknife on Mar 18, 2012, 12:09:43 AM
Can anyone screencap the last scene of trailer?
Anroid David is smiling and his mimics reminds me android ash from alien...very nice reference i think

My pleasure:

thank you so much black
when i saw first time his smiling i thought i was watching alien and "company's bad android" ASH!

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Master on Mar 18, 2012, 12:14:15 AM

Proto chestburster?

This guy is interesting:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Wow, that was amazing. Breathtaking, even. Without a doubt, my most anticipated movie of the year. And my anticipation keeps escalating with every tidbit of info we get. This trailer blew my mind!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 17, 2012, 11:43:59 PM
Guys, 1:37. What's that look like kinda like to you?

I honestly didn't even notice that in my first view! Excuse me, I'm about to go watch it another twelve times!

Oh, did anyone else get a bit of an AVP vibe when they were discussing the ancient civilizations?

zuzuki

zuzuki

This type of movie was long overdue.

Now i can't find the bigger picture but if you look at the details between the legs of this statues, the legs in that body they find in the ampule room and the legs on that thing on the prometheus you will see a difference. the one on the ship is more streamlined,more sleak.
Also the guy in the begginning of the trailer, the way he looks at his hands(almost in awe).

I came up once with the theory that David could probably be morphed somehow,transformed into a living thing with jockey tech. And after i saw lately i think i'm right. There seems to be a lot of attention given to David, how he is made to pretend to be human, how he closely examines those samples and that eerie vibe he got at the end of this trailer. Also did you noticed in the trailers we only see him in the lab and then at the beginning examining those rooms? After that when the action bits start he seems to be missing from all the shots, my guess cause he is the one being transformed into some bio mechanical thing, and those scars on the arms and head are because of the ,,surgery''

Eldritch

Eldritch

Quote from: cockroach on Mar 18, 2012, 12:10:22 AM
now in new 1080 trailer u see something has been removed from her stomach with umbilical cord still attached when she's in the glass pod and it looks like a strange smooth chest burster?

Nah, not from her stomach. In the scene where we see her leaning against a wall, with hardly any clothes and lots of black "blood", there is no scratch on her stomach. I am guessing it comes out through the throat. This is something that was a concept back in the days of Alien, but they decided to go with the chest bursting instead (probably due to the difficulty of making a prop appear from within the mouth while still looking good on camera). It would awesomely gruesome if it did indeed come out of the throat... I'd choke my snacks seeing that ;)

echobbase79

echobbase79

Does anybody else think the Jockey has a tragic quality to him? I know he's supposed to be the bad guy here but that moment in the first part of the trailer he seemed rather sad. Curious.

cockroach

cockroach

Peter Weyland (guy pearce) is on the prometheus!?

he's the old guy in the suit in back  when the are firing the guns?

bunnyavpg

bunnyavpg

The greek goddesses (and gods) frequently gave birth to all sorts of monstrosities. This movie is more tied up in mythology than some would want.

deepelemblues

deepelemblues

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 18, 2012, 12:16:53 AM

Proto chestburster?

This guy is interesting:

I think he's Prometheus.

mcknife

mcknife

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 18, 2012, 12:16:53 AM

Proto chestburster?

This guy is interesting:

first human maybe?from creation of mankind scene

Master

Master

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 18, 2012, 12:17:09 AM
Wow, that was amazing. Breathtaking, even. Without a doubt, my most anticipated movie of the year. And my anticipation keeps escalating with every tidbit of info we get. This trailer blew my mind!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 17, 2012, 11:43:59 PM
Guys, 1:37. What's that look like kinda like to you?

I honestly didn't even notice that in my first view! Excuse me, I'm about to go watch it another twelve times!

Oh, did anyone else get a bit of an AVP vibe when they were discussing the ancient civilizations?

Yeah I did. Mr. Weyland, travel to our roots. Quite similar.

fiveways

fiveways

Am I the only one reminded of the old plot overview that Fox had removed off IMDB?

nendo

nendo

We all know the alien takes on the form of the host. What if the space jockey is human like because it came from shaw so it took on the appearance of shaw. Which will explain why in the scenes its humanoid

aliens13

aliens13

This trailer is AWESOME!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed