Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by TheDerelict - Today at 02:58:00 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Today at 02:12:06 PMSo tomorrow then.

Why must life be so cruel?
Is there not enough pain and sorrow already?
Recreational Area / Re: The 'last thing you bought...
Last post by xeno_alpha_07 - Today at 02:47:02 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Today at 02:24:46 PM
Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on May 31, 2024, 12:49:48 PMLiving in a one-bedroom attic flat, I don't have space for a CB and amateur radio antenna, and my request for having an antenna on the roof was denied. So, I bought a Magnetic Loop antenna on eBay that I can use indoors for both CB and amateur radio. I can't wait for it to arrive. Here's an image from eBay.

No more using handhelds.

What's your callsign? I used to have the 1st 2 licenses. Iirc I had M3USM or M3UCM and then 2E0HKS. Never did pass my full license. I really didn't want to be studying for it at that point in my life.  :laugh: Grumpy teenager.

Hi Hicks,

I'm still on my foundation license with the callsign M7WYC (WYC stands for Weyland Yutani Corp). I've been planning to get my Intermediate license but haven't managed to do study/sort it yet. Recently, Ofcom made some changes to the licenses, so now I'm legally allowed to use 25 watts of power along with some other benefits for foundation license holders, though I can't recall all the specifics.

I also operate on CB with the handle 'Sandman,' and my Freeband/11m callsign is 26 AK 249, another Aliens reference, lol. Do you still operate?
I'm still very excited to see more practical looking xenos in this
Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on May 31, 2024, 12:49:48 PMLiving in a one-bedroom attic flat, I don't have space for a CB and amateur radio antenna, and my request for having an antenna on the roof was denied. So, I bought a Magnetic Loop antenna on eBay that I can use indoors for both CB and amateur radio. I can't wait for it to arrive. Here's an image from eBay.

No more using handhelds.

What's your callsign? I used to have the 1st 2 licenses. Iirc I had M3USM or M3UCM and then 2E0HKS. Never did pass my full license. I really didn't want to be studying for it at that point in my life.  :laugh: Grumpy teenager.
That was a really good movie.
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 02:12:06 PM
So tomorrow then.
Last post by TheBATMAN - Today at 02:11:12 PM
https://x.com/GraceRandolph/status/1797320422536413552

Actually looks like it will be tomorrow now.
Last post by TheBATMAN - Today at 02:08:12 PM
Venom trailer has dropped so maybe still a possibility for later today.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Monsterpalooza June 2024 -...
Last post by Mr.M - Today at 02:06:55 PM
Well, hopefully we get that trailer tomorrow. Perhaps an announcement from Fede at some point today.
Last post by cockroach - Today at 01:54:06 PM
I saw it was 7pm UK time on tuesday?
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed