Neca Prometheus line update!

Started by BonesawT101, Jun 04, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Author
Neca Prometheus line update! (Read 168,593 times)

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 18, 2012, 03:57:13 PM
From Twitter:

Q: Can you confirm if Holloway comes with a normal sculpt? Non-helmeted?

A: unlikely, infected and noninfected both with helmets

Well, at least a non-infected head is on the way  ;)

will it come with canopy?, that would be cool

bobby brown

bobby brown

Quote from: Shadow on Jul 18, 2012, 06:28:23 PM
From Twitter:

Or a glass of quiskey.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

From Twitter:

Yes...all figures in space suits will come with a clear helmet.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 19, 2012, 10:44:16 PM
From Twitter:

im pleased to hear that :)

Yes...all figures in space suits will come with a clear helmet.

IrateMulletMan

These look great! The David and Holloway figures look fantastic, as do the rest! Really excited, NECA has got some amazing stuff planned for this year!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

YES!

The Deacon figure does stand up!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I just wish they'd sculpted it without the inner jaw extended. :(

Edit-- just tweeted them to see if they're going to do any variants for it, so I'll know whether or not to save my money for a later release so I don't get burned buying the same figure twice or something.

Edit again-- got a response!
Quote@Xenomrph it's articulated so you can pose it in or out. Your choice.

I like it!

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Yay!

On one hand..
i'm glad for the articulation and the ability to extend/close his inner mouth :)

..on the other..
they made his neck too thick :P ..and i dont think you can close his mouth at all :P ..and his feet seem to allways have the toes sticking up :laugh:

The head seems to be on a balljoint... so they can make another head sculpt with a closed mouth. :P (and then you could change the heads at will)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 31, 2012, 02:48:32 AM
Yay!

On one hand..
i'm glad for the articulation and the ability to extend/close his inner mouth :)

..on the other..
they made his neck too thick :P ..and i dont think you can close his mouth at all :P ..and his feet seem to allways have the toes sticking up :laugh:

The head seems to be on a balljoint... so they can make another head sculpt with a closed mouth. :P (and then you could change the heads at will)

His toes aren't sticking up...what you think is the "heel" of his foot is just a joint (like a dog's leg)...so he should be posed standing on his tip toes.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

oh i see.

d'oh.

there are holes in his feet to aid him in standing up by putting him on a stand.
it'll be interesting to see how well he can stand unaided in the normal pose for the dog legs. :P

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 31, 2012, 03:22:32 AM
Yay!

On one hand..

..on the other..

His toes aren't sticking up...what you think is the "heel" of his foot is just a joint (like a dog's leg)...so he should be posed standing on his tip toes.
I think it has a heal, its just on the ball of his feet. and dogs don't have an extra joint  on there leg, there reversed knee is actually the heal on a person.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: bobcunk on Jul 31, 2012, 05:29:08 AM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 31, 2012, 03:22:32 AM
Yay!

On one hand..

..on the other..

I think it has a heal, its just on the ball of his feet. and dogs don't have an extra joint  on there leg, there reversed knee is actually the heal on a person.

It doesn't have a heel...

And I never said dogs have and extra joint...your explanation was just the same as mine...only not as well worded.  ;)

You can see from these pics that the Deacon has the "dog" leg and was sculpted that way...

Shadow

Shadow

nice to finally see some more updates on the figures, it's quite a wait otherwise

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Even more good news about the Deacon figure...

Blacklabel ‏@BlackoutSounds
@NECA_TOYS Very cool! Can the Deacon close/open his mouth? Or will there be a second head sold with the figure? :) (with the closed mouth)

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@BlackoutSounds it's articulated so you can open close/extend

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Awesome!! Definite buy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed