"Something came after us!"

Started by The Shuriken, Nov 11, 2007, 05:30:04 AM

Author
"Something came after us!" (Read 4,912 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Alienseseses on Nov 11, 2007, 06:43:38 PM
I say alien, because why would he say "I don't know!" if he saw a glimpse of the pred? It looks so much like a human with a mask.

Because it's probably all cloaked and acting like a ghosty.

That Yellow Alien

It has to be an Alien, because why would the Predator chase a bunch of teens around when his mission is to kill Aliens?

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 14, 2007, 03:49:50 AM
It has to be an Alien, because why would the Predator chase a bunch of teens around when his mission is to kill Aliens?

I wasn't just speculating blindly when I said the alien in the water from the green band trailer. It seems llike it would be toward the beginning of the film and before the store showdown scene, in which the characters reveal they haven't seen the predator yet. ("wtf?", "what the hell was that thing?"..etc.)

Wolf Sazen

Wolf Sazen

Quote from: The Cleaner on Nov 11, 2007, 06:01:44 PM
I don't get it, people keep saying 'Uh, if it takes place anywhere else besides the hospital, power plant and sewers, it gonna suck!'. The Aliens are always looking to expand their nests, they're not just going to keep to one place and that's it. They're going to expand where ever they can. Whether it be schools, churchs, strip clubs, hunting stores, anywhere. I would think that would make it more realistic than them just saying 'Okay, we made our nest here, and now we're going to stay here', whereas the movies show, they're always looking to expand their nests and look for more hosts. They're like bees, only big, drooling, acid-bleeding, lion-like bees.
I feel ya on that man.  I actually love the store and school scenes.  To me, the alien can be frightening in any setting.   

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Wolf Sazen on Nov 14, 2007, 05:14:24 AM
I don't get it, people keep saying 'Uh, if it takes place anywhere else besides the hospital, power plant and sewers, it gonna suck!'. The Aliens are always looking to expand their nests, they're not just going to keep to one place and that's it. They're going to expand where ever they can. Whether it be schools, churchs, strip clubs, hunting stores, anywhere. I would think that would make it more realistic than them just saying 'Okay, we made our nest here, and now we're going to stay here', whereas the movies show, they're always looking to expand their nests and look for more hosts. They're like bees, only big, drooling, acid-bleeding, lion-like bees.
I feel ya on that man.  I actually love the store and school scenes.  To me, the alien can be frightening in any setting.   

well, would you really want one in say the mall? How about a bank? the more everyday the place is, the more out of place the alien will seem.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 14, 2007, 03:49:50 AM

Beer.

Predators love beer...

The Chibi Kiriyama

"Something wicked this way comes!"

"O RLY?!"

If this movie really was awesome, we would've heard that in place of the redband dialogue.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Im pretty sure if he said "something came after us" it would be wolf cause if it was an alien that  came after them the alien would have "got them"but wolf would probably let them go.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 14, 2007, 05:16:50 AM
Quote from: Wolf Sazen on Nov 14, 2007, 05:14:24 AM

well, would you really want one in say the mall? How about a bank? the more everyday the place is, the more out of place the alien will seem.

Don't bother explaining. Some people just don't get it.

pmor087

pmor087

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Nov 14, 2007, 08:03:36 AM
"Something wicked this way comes!"

"O RLY?!"

AHHAHAHA way to qoute the best band (in my opinion) The Bravery, more specifically that line is from thier smash hit "fearless", good to know someone on this forum has good taste in music

Simbobs12345

Simbobs12345

Its pobably in the pool part in the greenband trailer when the girls like "GET OUT OF THE WATER!"

The Chibi Kiriyama

It would be sort of futile to say something like that in the store, so I think it's obviously said in a sequence with water.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Simbobs12345 on Nov 14, 2007, 09:52:52 PM
Its pobably in the pool part in the greenband trailer when the girls like "GET OUT OF THE WATER!"

I Don't want to sound like an asshole, but didn't I already state that a couple times already? lol.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 15, 2007, 12:16:34 AM

I Don't want to sound like an asshole, but didn't I already state that a couple times already? lol.
He was agreeing with you...pretending he was the first one to say it lol

Simbobs12345

Simbobs12345

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Nov 15, 2007, 01:39:10 AM
Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 15, 2007, 12:16:34 AM

He was agreeing with you...pretending he was the first one to say it lol

Srry about that guys, I dont read the all the posts in a forum, so sorry if i stated the same thing as you, but I do agree.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed