(spoiler discussion) That is screwed up....

Started by badass_badger, Dec 20, 2007, 08:13:31 PM

Author
(spoiler discussion) That is screwed up.... (Read 13,375 times)

Vader the White

Quote from: badass_badger on Dec 20, 2007, 08:13:31 PM
The pregnant lady giving birth to 3-5 chestbursters.. that's just freaking disgusting.
Pregnant women back '79 were horrifed during the chestburster scene.
This might be worse.

eyesofthedemon

FOX>Hello Mr.spielberg its fox here,we think we have a great idea that you may be interested in.

Spielberg>Go on

FOX>Well its a sci-fi movie with special effects galore, 2 species of aliens,humans and spaceships.You name it its in there.

S>So far so good,Go on

FOX>We'll also pay you 90% of the box office takings

S>I'm f**king there,whats it called?

FOX>AVP3

*line goes dead*

FOX>Hello? Hello? Mr.Spielberg?.....

holdtheline

I'd like to see Neil Marshall tackle an Alien, Predator or AVP somewhere down the line.  Alfonso Cuaron is another one who could work too.

KidPresentable

Alfonso CuarĂ³n. 'Nuff said.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I wish Stanley Kubrick was still alive, he would make a great alien movie.

YutaniDitch

Guys, guys, unless one of those aforementioned directors got poor, shit out of luck, unemployed, on drugs AND drunk as a skunk, he would never, ever do a movie like this, crossover AND CG-blood gore fest like this... :D ;)

Clydewyman

That's because Chet is regurgitating or throwing up embryos on the pregnant lady. And hey! It's a new trend for all Predaliens out there! And Chet is the first.

gases

15 or 30 seconds of footage is not going to spoil the whole movie for me. But you guys already hate it anyway.

I hope it's fast. Do we see her stomach burst open? or is it more boom chestbursters?

MajorDutch

I don't get what's the big f**king deal.  Doesn't every species evolve?  Things change, to say that they should always stick to old ideas is lame.  You have to bring new ideas to the table in order to keep a franchise that is over 30 years old fresh.  Sometimes it doesn't work, like some ideas in AVP, and sometimes it does.  It remains to be seen if Strauss' ideas for AVP-R work or not.

Anyway, somebody please tell me why it's sacreligious, blasphemy, to have more than one chestburster.  The Predalien impregnates her, not 3 facehuggers.  If that was the case, ok, that would be dumb, but they are introducing a new birth cycle, it's a new kind of hybrid, so why wouldn't it have new characteristics?

MajorDutch

Quote from: WisePredator on Dec 20, 2007, 08:40:57 PM
Quote from: Samus007 on Dec 20, 2007, 08:37:53 PM
My wife enjoys a good alien/predator flick every now and then. I told her that this scene was in this new film, and xmas night she will be seeing National Treasure while I will be watching AvP2. :(   The scene is just something stupid you would expect to see in a Freddy Crugger film, not an Aliens / Predator film. It's just not necessary.

And 4 baby aliens from one host..... GAY!!!!!!!
This is the only time the word "gay" has been used appropriately.

Oh please stfu.  I'll wager anything that you two thought the PG13 rated AVP was "gay" too, like 99% of fans who thought it wasn't scary or gory enough.  And now you're crying about this movie being the opposite.

If anything, this scene is the modern day chest busting scene from the original Alien. 

Gacu666

Ok here's the deal WHY this scene is ridiculous.

So the Predalien puts something in her right? Is it eggs or little chestbursters doesn't matter.

The thing is that the Chestbursters come out of the womans WOMB. Now I ask you biologists here. Is there a straight way from the stomach to the womb? NO. The chestbursters would have to munch their way through her stomach her intenstines and then through the full grown baby.
THIS WOULD KILL HER. Or at least she'd be unconscious from the pain. Yet she's alive and screaming when the bursters hapilly burst her stomach.

WisePredator

Quote from: MajorDutch on Dec 21, 2007, 01:27:08 PM
Quote from: WisePredator on Dec 20, 2007, 08:40:57 PM
Quote from: Samus007 on Dec 20, 2007, 08:37:53 PM
My wife enjoys a good alien/predator flick every now and then. I told her that this scene was in this new film, and xmas night she will be seeing National Treasure while I will be watching AvP2. :(   The scene is just something stupid you would expect to see in a Freddy Crugger film, not an Aliens / Predator film. It's just not necessary.

And 4 baby aliens from one host..... GAY!!!!!!!
This is the only time the word "gay" has been used appropriately.

Oh please stfu.  I'll wager anything that you two thought the PG13 rated AVP was "gay" too, like 99% of fans who thought it wasn't scary or gory enough.  And now you're crying about this movie being the opposite.
I recomend you should stfu. ;) I never thought AVP was gay.

I just think that having chestbursters popping out of a woman's womb is gay.

tommygun

The more clips I see and things I read , when I think of this film  limburger cheese comes to mind.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: MajorDutch on Dec 21, 2007, 01:19:19 PM
I don't get what's the big f**king deal.  Doesn't every species evolve?  Things change, to say that they should always stick to old ideas is lame.  You have to bring new ideas to the table in order to keep a franchise that is over 30 years old fresh.  Sometimes it doesn't work, like some ideas in AVP, and sometimes it does.  It remains to be seen if Strauss' ideas for AVP-R work or not.

Anyway, somebody please tell me why it's sacreligious, blasphemy, to have more than one chestburster.  The Predalien impregnates her, not 3 facehuggers.  If that was the case, ok, that would be dumb, but they are introducing a new birth cycle, it's a new kind of hybrid, so why wouldn't it have new characteristics?
*Applause* Well done. You have made a very good point.

Porkus Maximus

QuoteI don't get what's the big f**king deal.  Doesn't every species evolve?

Creature "evolution" is one thing, pulling ideas out of your arse to try and fix things that are only broken because you tried to shoehorn the Alien into a context that doesn't fit in the first place is just stupid.  The depth of thought process behind the decision seems to be "Well it's an alien species so we can do whatever the hell we want with it and people have to accept it".

If that train of thought was applied to the Predator people would be going absolutely berzerk.  Hey I know, lets have the predator spontaneous grow wings so he can fly through the air and shoot down airoplanes.  After all, "Life find a way" right?  Or maybe we should have a scene where the Predator shits out a bunch of eggs into a hole in the ground?  That's something we've never seen before!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed