ALIEN 30 Years Article

Started by Chris P, Oct 14, 2009, 10:46:09 PM

Author
ALIEN 30 Years Article (Read 2,960 times)

Chris P

Chris P

Found out about this EMPIRE Magazine Articel a while ago from one of my members: Deadmeat. But never posted it cause I couldn't get my hands on hard proof, but luckely War Wager, we now got the cans from the 20 some odd page articel up at Spectrum. It just goes into great detail about ALIEN and mentions some stuff on Alien Prequel. Worth checking out.

The news: READ IT

The Scans: VIEW IT

War Also posted up summaries at the bottom of the scanned page thread. Enjoy!  ;)

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Much appreciated.

Chris P

Chris P

Thanks man. We got the entire thing uploaded, so I know the Alien fans will love it. I enjoyed it myself. Quite a bit of detail and some cool pics.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Thanks for this. Gotta love the pic of the Runner in runners :D

Chris P

Chris P

Haha, yeah man. Hey, just noticed you're staff now man, CONGRATS!

Anyways, your welcome guys. Thanks God War Wager is so ontop of things, I would have never had the time to upload it all. The thanks really goes to him, I merely just host the damn thing.  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Chris P on Oct 15, 2009, 11:10:24 PM
Haha, yeah man. Hey, just noticed you're staff now man, CONGRATS!

XenoVC

XenoVC

Nice articles,love the "never before seen" pics.

Chris P

Chris P

Yeah man. Pretty sick.  :D

On the side, just whipped up an AVP sig. I see people liking this new style, so I thought i'd try it out. Feel free to use.

[img]http://avpspectrum.com/site/AVPSIG1BYCHRISP.png[/img]

Back on topic, what was your favourite parts of the articles guys?

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Why did you even post that signature here?

Chris P

Chris P

That day, I had made it and as I was replying I decided to post it up.

The Sig thread was "locked" remember????8)

Anyways, back to the topic.....

War Wager

War Wager

Sorry for taking so long to get the paragraphs up. Theres no way I'm typing up 26 pages, I'm just doing the main parts.

Chris P

Chris P

NO worries War, thanks for everything!

StarBeast79

StarBeast79

Had to go and get this on eBay after reading some of the info.  Lots of stuff here I didn't know about.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Scans in exchange for love?

StarBeast79

StarBeast79

Just as soon as I get a scanner.   :)  Hopefully, in the next few weeks.  I'm a technophobe idiot.  I still haven't even figured out how to post pictures in the show your collection thread or put up an avatar.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed