Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,625 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 28, 2010, 05:52:15 AM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 28, 2010, 05:46:58 AM
So i would add SSSH.  ;D
TELL DAT' BITCH TUH SHUT HER FACE.

I did that once, I have a scar above my left eye.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 28, 2010, 06:58:26 AM
QuoteI consider myself being born in the wrong time, as I enjoy NES games, 80's-90's movies, and dislike CGI being used for everything.

How so if you where born in 1992?

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 12, 2010, 12:27:52 AM
I must make a confession, though I am a virgin I do have a love story (in the making).

It goes back to 2009. There was a girl I sat close to in Grade 12 University English. At first she was just another girl, but I then noticed her kindness, smarts, beauty, humour, athletic ability, leadership, and and the same belief of defending what is right. More and more, I was starting believe she was the one. But... due to my shyness I never said anything about it... until... May 2010. She said she was busy with lots of things but would like to be friends. I went with it because friends is good for starters. Early June, 2010, I announced to my friends I was going to ask her to the prom. That is when thing went downhill. They told me she was with someone else, and it was true. I never said anything to her. For the entire summer I spent my time trying to get over her but time after time I failed. I was about 2 months when I was tired of I and went above and beyond the call of duty. I went on MSN (because we are now miles an miles apart) and spilled out every little detail.

Today, we are still friends, despite being seperated by incredible distance, and she said she isn't going anywhere. ;)

Funny how I have a similar story. I meet the love of my life back in 2008, and she turn me down when I ask her out. It seem like over time that she grew to like and even ask me to prom back in 2009. The last time I saw her was back in Fall 2009, and never saw her again. I wish I did since I always wanted to tell her how much I loved her.

QuoteStarship Tropers when I was three

How when you watch the movie when you where three when the movie cameout in 1997, and you are the same age as me? I was six years old when that movie came out.
I might not be a virgin but I do have a similar story. Its really the one behind the girl on my desktop that doom said "I'd hit that faster....than melgibson on a hooker."

She already had somewhat of an idea how i felt but i never really got a chance, then i moved to california with my dad. At the time before i moved i was imature...very imature child ya know. Anyways after those 4 years of hell i moved back and when i did; when she saw me again. Clearly she went through a lot of hell like i did, just with her love life; she's the only girl i've met in this world in person that can even compare to what i've been through. She admited to me several times that me and her are the same and that she wants me badly.....however unlike me the trama has tooken its tool on her, she's so very shy and worried; that i would become like the others. It hurts me a lot but the best i can do right now is be her close friend. I still tell her every time though. "I'm always here; if you ever need me, i'll be there." and I have been there ever time so far.

So now i just go on with life until somthing happens. I got nothing else to do pretty much. Wether that be flirting with women, playing games, having a good time. I tell you though; she's the only girl i have ever truely truely loved. I'd travle to hell and back with her and i'm not joking about that, i really would without a second thought.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I currently have no dating plans. A sad fact about me is that I've almost died 3 times in my life, in a row.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

^ I know how that's like, the dieing part the most that's for sure.

Curious fact about me: I'm tough to kill.  ;D (I don't find that part of my histroy sad really, if i die, i die; i currently have nothing to really live for, not to sound selfish or anything but i truely don't right now, maybe besides protect my mom and my bro.)

I guess the only reason why I'm not dead is because i view it as losing right now. I hate to lose.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 28, 2010, 04:12:48 PM

Curious fact about me: I'm tough to kill.  ;D (I don't find that part of my histroy sad really, if i die, i die; i currently have nothing to really live for, not to sound selfish or anything but i truely don't right now, maybe besides protect my mom and my bro.)

I guess the only reason why I'm not dead is because i view it as losing right now. I hate to lose.

Pneumonia is what nearly ended my life. I guess you can say that I've had 3 near death experiences. For some reason after all of that, I don't fear death.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 28, 2010, 04:14:54 PM

Pneumonia is what nearly ended my life. I guess you can say that I've had 3 near death experiences. For some reason after all of that, I don't fear death.
I've had several near death experences, everysince i was born. If i wrote book about my life you'd all be surprised how i lived through it all.

Yeah that's the funny thing ain't it, after you face death in the face you either lose all fear of it or break down completely.

I'm like you, I don't fear it anymore. Hell when it comes to get me i smile now. Shows how messed up in the head i've gotten.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 28, 2010, 04:17:39 PM

I've had several near death experences, everysince i was born. If i wrote book about my life you'd all be surprised how i lived through it all.

Yeah that's the funny thing ain't it, after you face death in the face you either lose all fear of it or break down completely.

I'm like you, I don't fear it anymore. Hell when it comes to get me i smile now. Shows how messed up in the head i've gotten.

I've come to view death as natural. I believe that death should not be feared, but it should be accepted. My friends thought that i had gone off the deep end when i said that.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 28, 2010, 04:20:06 PM

I've come to view death as natural. I believe that death should not be feared, but it should be accepted. My friends thought that i had gone off the deep end when i said that.
My friends thought that too, at least the ones that haven't grown up yet or seen death first hand or almost died themselves.

If your number is up, its up. We all have to leave avp g somtime right?  ;D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 28, 2010, 04:21:53 PM

My friends thought that too, at least the ones that haven't grown up yet or seen death first hand or almost died themselves.

That is true. This place would go into insanity. :D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 28, 2010, 04:23:29 PM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 28, 2010, 04:21:53 PM

That is true. This place would go into insanity. :D
lol.  ;D

Gate

Gate

I'm now single again... all because she wants to be single.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I've never had a girlfriend.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

42 pages...

Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 28, 2010, 09:59:57 PM
42 pages...

Life, the Universe, and Everything.
;D

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I'm bored, so why not, eh? 5 facts.

1 - I hate it when people use "suicide" as a verb.
2 - I joined the forum when I was about 11.
3 - I practically drink Tabasco sauce  :)
4 - I had an ongoing obsession with dinosaurs for several years
5 - I can name over 80 species of such, not including prehistoric creatures outside of the dinosaur family.
5.5 - I have succeeded in proving my nerdiness.

CAN YOU?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed