Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,566 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

It's not funny.  >:( It fills me with the hate I had towards the bullies from years and years ago. The only reason I'm not going batshit insane right now is because I have satisfaction from knowing I eventually showed them who's boss.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Sounds like they deserved whatever they got.

Well, a curious fact about myself is that I have a pretty strong allergic reaction to kiwis, which I used to love as a kid  :'(.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 30, 2012, 04:22:06 AM
It's not funny.  >:( It fills me with the hate I had towards the bullies from years and years ago. The only reason I'm not going batshit insane right now is because I have satisfaction from knowing I eventually showed them who's boss.
Yah isent that fun you slowly became what you hate the most... been bullied threw middle school but at the start of high school... damn I became my worst enamy... I bullied so badly ... ah another time...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Damn straight. I may had been grounded for it but it was so worth it. Since then I have been in very few physical fights because I gained respect and made people think twice from then on which is the way I like it, being in peace and chillin.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 30, 2012, 04:32:54 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 30, 2012, 04:22:06 AM
Yah isent that fun you slowly became what you hate the most... been bullied threw middle school but at the start of high school... damn I became my worst enamy... I bullied so badly ... ah another time...
Actually, high school was relatively peaceful for me, I ended my struggle before high school and if I ever did fight it would be in self defence, they would have to strike first, most of the time they would pussy out. I may have the huge horns of a bull but I just want to lay under the tree and just lazily chill, f**k fighting other bulls for self pleasure, I just want to be chill and munch on an apple.

fry1236

fry1236

People think I'm a guy  :-\

But I take advantage at that sometimes when the ladies toilets are full I go to mens...And when I get the s**ts with the girls staring at me while I'm in the toilets.
I also punched someone once because they were staring at me and mocking me....I have never gotten bullied ever since  ;D

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 30, 2012, 05:49:38 AM

But I take advantage at that sometimes when the ladies toilets are full I go to mens...And when I get the s**ts with the girls staring at me while I'm in the toilets.
I also punched someone once because they were staring at me and mocking me....I have never gotten bullied ever since  ;D

you are... one kick-ass female...  ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Back in high school I scored 100% on my written and playing exams for guitar class two years in a row.

fry1236

fry1236

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Jan 31, 2012, 05:45:45 AM
Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 30, 2012, 05:49:38 AM

you are... one kick-ass female...  ;D

Thanks  ;D and I kicked a guy that flirted with me  :D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Boys are icky.

fry1236

fry1236

The s**t they talk about at school....Yah, I'm sure theres a better word than icky  :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 31, 2012, 07:03:44 AM
Boys are icky.

I can't argue with that... my ickyness has cost many lives....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu7K1r9KdSk#ws

fry1236

fry1236

:laugh: :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Another fact. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if I'm making myself look like a complete fool on here, period.

But I think of it like base-ball, eveyone hits and everyone misses. My wonder though is do my misses outweigh my hits?

Good night folks.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Unlike most people who like Pokemon, I like Zubat. :-X

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 31, 2012, 07:52:45 AM
Another fact. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if I'm making myself look like a complete fool on here, period.

But I think of it like base-ball, eveyone hits and everyone misses. My wonder though is do my misses outweigh my hits?

Good night folks.

Well, in baseball, you're misses always outweigh your hits.  ;)

I throw, bat, and shoot left handed, but I write and eat right handed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed