Prometheus DVD Menu & Deleted Scenes Images

Started by ikarop, Sep 09, 2012, 07:49:27 PM

Author
Prometheus DVD Menu & Deleted Scenes Images (Read 40,444 times)

ikarop

An early copy of the Prometheus DVD has made its way onto the internet through various places today. Below you can see images of the DVD menu as well as captures of the deleted and alternate scenes included in this early release. These new scenes seem to feature finalized CGI as well as score. Click the read more button to see all the images here in exclusive.

Prometheus DVD Menu & Deleted Scenes Images

Menu:

Deleted & Alternate Scenes:

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Amazing. With Ikarop's gift to Cvalda...

Though, I wish the menus were more similar to the Alien Anthology menus. It looks okay, but not as good as those. Any chance the blu-rays would have different menus?

Cvalda

I can't find this anywhere--gah! I'm assuming its the complete VOB files that leaked. Frustrating.

OmegaZilla

ikarop

PMs bring joy they say.

JaaayDee

Delicious extended fan edit incoming

Cvalda

Quote from: JaaayDee on Sep 09, 2012, 08:29:24 PM
Delicious extended fan edit incoming
Not really. These are only a few deleted scenes, and not the really good ones. Those are only on the blu-ray.

JaaayDee

I'm sure someone can rip the blu-ray contents and edit it the same way?  But if any of those scenes aren't really substantial, then  :'(

Vickers

I can't wait to see the real juicy deleted scenes.

ikarop

ikarop

I really like the 'Strange Bedfellows' scene. It touches on a lot of things.

Cvalda

The extended Vickers/Weyland is MUCH better than what's in the film, even though the dialogue is still very on the nose. But it also reveals that in the original cut, Vickers knew about Squidbaby--she even refers to "that thing squealing next door"! The alternate Shaw/Holloway bedroom is also much better--Noomi really smacks the shit out of him! So satisfying.

The speech about "the sun creating man" is also here, delivered by Noomi--unfortunately the scene is ruined by Holloway making an ass of himself in usual fashion and deflating the scene completely.

On the whole, though, these aren't terribly impressive and much better than what's in the film now. Hopefully the additional scenes on the Blu-ray are better.

Vickers

The deleted scenes I saw jumped a lot so I did miss a bit of footage.

So far, everything I've seen should have been left in the film.  More character development, more intrigue, more tension.

antovolk

What's really annoying me is that my download of it (tried to get it about 12 hours ago) stopped at 75% as no-one was seeding so you guys pretty much beat me to it :P But thanks for the images ikarop!

BAD_ASS_MOFO

could the reason that its running slow have anything to do with the amount of people downloading it at once?

Dorian Gray

I don't know how I missed this; I've been scouring the Internet for weeks...pm, please?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed