Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 249,956 times)

zakzak

zakzak

More images to analise...

Is it a pilot seat? Is it a navigation system? Is it a big-ass canon? Now: is it an automated operating table?

Reminds me a lot of Kubrick's 2001 decor

First encounter with the slithery kind

Interesting shot here. You can see David's little smile, his excitement at confronting powerful technology. I think he may infect himself with the bio-form: "The trick is, Potter, not minding it hurts."

szkoki

szkoki

so the jockey race was afraid of dieing out so they made a map and a tutorial to their "childs" to ressurect them when they got the technology and now they want to get back to earth to wipe out mankind  for some reason with the eggs and there are good mutants and really bad mutants

??? this is what i get from this and this is why is this an almost prequel to alien

Microwave Jellyfish

Microwave Jellyfish

Hey guys, could someone upload the trailer to 4shared by any chance? I can only use the internet from a library, and Mediafire is blocked here. I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

Tidus

Tidus

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 18, 2012, 12:44:56 PM
This ... thing seems to be a worm, with multiple 'tails' and a flat head that looks sort of like the chestburster with its mouth closed or smoothed completely over. Looks messy :P

Looks like this with a fatty body and bigger tentacles.

Quote from: fiveways on Mar 18, 2012, 02:02:09 AM
Quote from: cmdcnqr on Mar 18, 2012, 02:00:04 AM
"we were so wrong, we were so wrong" ....about the invitation. it's not a map, it's not an invitation. It's a Trap.

Or a warning.

Heh.

Anyone seeing the most probable connection of Prometheus to Alien here?

szkoki

szkoki

as much i saw i have to say David8 is much more creepier than Vickers :D

zakzak

zakzak

Quote from: Tidus on Mar 18, 2012, 01:19:08 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 18, 2012, 12:44:56 PM
This ... thing seems to be a worm, with multiple 'tails' and a flat head that looks sort of like the chestburster with its mouth closed or smoothed completely over. Looks messy :P

Looks like this with a fatty body and bigger tentacles.

Looks like Davy Jones in his happier days

Vulhala

Vulhala

I think that's the point ;)

szkoki

szkoki

i think that guy is mutated as fu**

and im still thinking about that we are watching the trailer of the firs 1 hour out of 2-3 hours

- discovery on earth
- travel
- discover the alien technology
- finding out the real meaning of the whole "invitation"
- alien artifact leaving
- prometheus crashing to alien artifact to stop it from taking over earth
- ????
- ????
- ????
- ????

??? - i think this is where hell breaks lose and we got 1-2 hour of terror

Space7Horror

Space7Horror

This looks amazing I want to see it now the only thing is why is there a squid is it a da hugged or something because that confuses me anyone know what it is

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

Quote from: Narcissus on Mar 18, 2012, 06:34:16 AM
So this appears to be some kind of slide out control station?  I make out a chair and a control board.https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/423706_293283810745110_100001904797379_726548_645219557_n.jpg

the thing that bothers me about this (and the wide shot of the whole room), is that it's the size for a human. the doors and the chair look really small for a Jockey

marsekay

marsekay

I think the squid grows into whatever it is locked in that room that shaw is peering into into the other trailer...

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

So, yes, I'm liking what I see. A knee-jerk reaction is that firstly Noomi looks botoxed to hell, and oddly enough, a couple of acting cues didn't come off to me as too believable "it's an invitation" (and they look at each other). I write this because I hold the acting in ALIEN as a tour deforce and absolutely 100 percent believable.

I like that I have a couple of negative criticisms, it keeps my expectations grounded

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

Quote from: zakzak on Mar 18, 2012, 12:59:52 PM
More images to analise...

Is it a pilot seat? Is it a navigation system? Is it a big-ass canon? Now: is it an automated operating table?

this is the top of the 'canon' part of  that seat when it comes up, i presume
Spoiler
[close]

fiveways

fiveways

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 18, 2012, 02:00:29 PM
So, yes, I'm liking what I see. A knee-jerk reaction is that firstly Noomi looks botoxed to hell, and oddly enough, a couple of acting cues didn't come off to me as too believable "it's an invitation" (and they look at each other). I write this because I hold the acting in ALIEN as a tour deforce and absolutely 100 percent believable.

I like that I have a couple of negative criticisms, it keeps my expectations grounded

I agree.  The delivery of that line makes me cringe. 

Valaquen

Valaquen

The in-trailer editing won't be the same in the film. The trailer's to condense the general idea, obviously with a bit less flair.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed