Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 249,883 times)

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: osiris. on Mar 18, 2012, 02:32:18 AM

interesting.

I dont know, I dont see an alien in it. Theres no common design with Giger aliens anywhere on it, except for the idea of the elongated head, and even that is of a different shape. theres also this Queen crown-like design above or around the head, but I tihnk its just a coincidence

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

look below the "head". there's a ribcage, a smooth belly(it kinda looks like the Dog alien, somehow), then there's hips and two legs going down. and to the sides, there's the arms, extended. in a cross.

there IS an alien hidden there, and it's making THIS pose:

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

vague similarities tho, and more so with runner as you said than Gigers alien of the original movie. People and animals also have ribcages, its just the longer head that suggests alien

The slim abdomen and legs/thighs match the queen more, than theres the crown. But then again, it might be just me seeing things

hellrasinbrasin

hellrasinbrasin

I can't wait for June 8th My Mind is Goo right now.

echobbase79

echobbase79

interesting.

There's DEFINITELY alien in this image. There's no disputing that. But I doubt it will have a bearing on the overall plot. There is talk of a second film so maybe that film (if made) leads into the Alien universe a bit more.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: StrangeShape on Mar 18, 2012, 03:03:00 AM
vague similarities tho, and more so with runner as you said than Gigers alien of the original movie. People and animals also have ribcages, its just the longer head that suggests alien

http://www.dvdvision.fr/jco/01063_Alien_Sibthor.png

The slim abdomen and legs/thighs match the queen more, than theres the crown. But then again, it might be just me seeing things

yeah, but animals don't have humanoid shoulders that can outstretch arms like that. and then there's the hip configuration, definitely a humanoid(like an alien) trait. and the most important factor: the smooth, featureless dome with a pointy jaw below making the face.

i've also noticed the weird things beside it can be interpreted as an eggsack, bent legs and arms, and bone appendixes to hang from. it's intentionally unclear, but it does a good job at reminding me of them.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: echobbase79 on Mar 18, 2012, 03:07:37 AM

interesting.

There's DEFINITELY alien in this image. There's no disputing that. But I doubt it will have a bearing on the overall plot. There is talk of a second film so maybe this film leads into the Alien universe a bit more.

Yes, it's going to be very interesting to see if this mural plays any part in the movie, whether it being a tangible object, or simply for display. Shaw does make reference to it in the trailer though.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 18, 2012, 03:09:15 AM

yeah, but animals don't have humanoid shoulders that can outstretch arms like that. and then there's the hip configuration, definitely a humanoid(like an alien) trait. and the most important factor: the smooth, featureless dome with a pointy jaw below making the face.

i've also noticed the weird things beside it can be interpreted as an eggsack, bent legs and arms, and bone appendixes to hang from. it's intentionally unclear, but it does a good job at reminding me of them.

Well, its all speculation by now. The answer might be even something none of us predicted

Redleader

Redleader

It all looks pretty impressive, but as I mention months ago..lot of similarities to AVP1.

Also, its not vaginal...its clearly C- section type..if you look closely, the staples?

echobbase79

echobbase79

I'm glad its not about the Alien. I'm reallyyyyyy digging the Space Jockey now. I asked this before but is that Ian Whyte playing him?

fiveways

fiveways

MEDPOD 720I PATENTED (health)
Weyland Industries earns patent number 16,572,092 for Method and Apparatus for the first fully-automated diagnosis and surgical station.

This is what I am assuming Shaw is in when getting the....whatever removed.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Good find, those staples.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

It's coming out of the goddamn walls!!!!

Oh hell yea! :)

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

This is certainly one of the most interesting images for me, there's so much seemingly going on in there, yet it could be nothing at all....

Xenomoron

Xenomoron

At around 2:08-2:09, where Shaw is making her way through the halls of the ship, slowly and painfully, we get a glimpse of a massive figure just around the corner, perhaps chasing her.  But this looked to be something large and reddish -- or my eyes are playing tricks on me.  It didn't strike me as the blue guy, but I can be wrong.  If someone can get a clear freeze frame..... ;). I think this can be very interesting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed