Upcoming Iron Man film

Started by Glock 17, Jan 18, 2007, 03:17:50 AM

Author
Upcoming Iron Man film (Read 2,254 times)

Glock 17

Glock 17

Anyone stoked for the Iron Man animated film coming up in January?  It's one I totally wanna see. Our local Wal-Mart jas a display for the film, which gets released in about a week or two. It looks like it's gonna be real boss!

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I am pretty excited for this movie once I learned that Stan Winston is doing the Iron Man armor.  Can't wait to see what it looks like.

Shaak

Shaak

What's the Iron Man's premise?

Dachande

Dachande

I dont know much  about the actual movie or the comic to be honest, but what i've gathered from the Marvel: Ultimate Alliance game is that, he's rich businessman owner type guy, who has made this like uber suit that he uses to go around saving the world from evil dudes and whatnot...etc

Glock 17

Glock 17

Quote from: Shaak on Jan 20, 2007, 10:49:12 PM
What's the Iron Man's premise?

This is his original comic book premise (though the film may be different, keep in mind.)

Originally he was a man named Tony Stark. He was a brilliant inventor and an accident left him paralyzed. Somehow he built this suit that relied on solar power and it enabled him to walk and fight crime. And like most of Stan Lee's stable of superheroes, he comes with his own personal problems, alcohol being one of them.  Marvel has some good heroes.  8)

Shaak

Shaak

Dachande2311 and Glock 17, thank you both for the info :)

Glock 17

Glock 17

Quote from: Shaak on Jan 22, 2007, 12:38:02 AM
Dachande2311 and Glock 17, thank you both for the info :)

No prob, mate. Enjoy :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed