Batman: Dead End Predators

Started by Inner Jaw, Apr 26, 2013, 07:24:50 PM

Author
Batman: Dead End Predators (Read 8,995 times)

Master

Master

Cool.. cool.. whatever.. WHERE ARE THE AVP PREDS!?!

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Master on May 05, 2013, 03:41:40 PM
Cool.. cool.. whatever.. WHERE ARE THE AVP PREDS!?!

They will be released in series 11 and 12

and i dont even have the series 8 yet  :P

patience is the word  8)

Master

Master

Mhm, ok. Do we even know what is going to be in series 10? Cause 9 is one more variant of P1 and two Dutches. Also are they still planing to relese AvP series with P1/2 bodies and AvP armors?

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Master on May 05, 2013, 07:09:46 PM
Mhm, ok. Do we even know what is going to be in series 10? Cause 9 is one more variant of P1 and two Dutches. Also are they still planing to relese AvP series with P1/2 bodies and AvP armors?

Series 10 is a homage to Kenner Predators

I dont know about the AVP bodies yet, but Randy already said they will not be as fat/strong as they were in the movie.

Master

Master

Oh yeah I've seen those earlier thanks for reminder. Still I find it wired to claim I'm going to make movie accurate figures and then change some of their aspects cause you don't like them.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

That "wasp" Predator mask is pretty kickass, I'd totally buy a figure of that.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Master on May 05, 2013, 09:35:32 PM
Oh yeah I've seen those earlier thanks for reminder. Still I find it wired to claim I'm going to make movie accurate figures and then change some of their aspects cause you don't like them.

From twitter, about the AVP bodies:

Q: There will be lovers & haters on both sides of the aisle for changing their canon appearance.

A: only altering slightly still very faithful

And Randy just rescheduled the AVP for series 12 and 13. So they'll be out in 2014

:(

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Tribal on May 06, 2013, 06:09:23 PM

Q: There will be lovers & haters on both sides of the aisle for changing their canon appearance.

And Randy just rescheduled the AVP for series 12 and 13. So they'll be out in 2014

Thanks Tribal. Ur awesome for getting these updates for us man.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Tribal on May 06, 2013, 06:09:23 PM

Looking forward to seeing what "altered slightly" means.

I'm not being cynical or facetious here or saying that they're going to mess up, I'm genuinely interested to see how they turn out, and will very likely buy them no matter how they are unless NECA completely drops the ball or something.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Its gotta be the proportions. They wouldn't make entirely new body sculpts for them, that's just NECA. They'll make new accessories, mask and weapons, but keep the proportions just like the rest of the series. That's why there's so many, cause they're easy to produce and people keep buyin them.

Master

Master

I already have McFarlane`s Celtic and Elder. If those new aren`t super awsome I don`t thik I`ll buy them. Especialy if they aren`t film acurate.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Master on May 07, 2013, 07:57:58 AM
I already have McFarlane`s Celtic and Elder. If those new aren`t super awsome I don`t thik I`ll buy them. Especialy if they aren`t film acurate.

McFarlame's versions weren't "film accurate" by any means.  ;)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Sabres21768 on May 07, 2013, 05:24:59 PM

Really? They look absolutely fine to me.

Master

Master

I`ve removed armblades (easy to do without destroying figures, you can easily attach them if you want) and they look very movie accurate  to me. Especially Celtic.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Sexy Poot on May 06, 2013, 11:41:15 PM

Thanks Tribal. Ur awesome for getting these updates for us man.

;D

Quote from: Master on May 07, 2013, 06:55:40 PM

I`ve removed armblades (easy to do without destroying figures, you can easily attach them if you want) and they look very movie accurate  to me. Especially Celtic.

I have Celtic too, but i dont really like him  :P

Look at him in the movie:

Now, look at the Mcfarlane figure:

The eyes should be open wide, the hair longer and the chest should be larger  :-\

Here we have Celtic and Chopper. Look at Celtic, he looks like a Hulk walking  8)

The McFarlane figure has a cheerleader body, skinny waist, the hair is all wrong and his chestplate looks like a bra  :'(

I know NECA will modify his proportions too, but i think it will be better than this  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed