Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 845,891 times)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 19, 2019, 04:16:13 AM
Endgame (2/5)

Still decent at best. Great ending though, but would've been perfect if Tony had lived too.

Hey even though I've seen it perhaps best to put that last bit in a spoiler container?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, if I cared that would've really annoyed me :laugh:

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 19, 2019, 08:10:53 AM
Yeah, if I cared that would've really annoyed me :laugh:

Huggs likes to live on the edge.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Upgrade.

This was a fun film to watch and reminds me of Deus Ex.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Executive Decision
I still love this film. Great moments. Only just reading that a lot of Leguiziamo's stuff in the second half was originally planned for Seagal

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Prez on Sep 19, 2019, 06:45:05 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Sep 19, 2019, 04:16:13 AM
Endgame (2/5)

Still decent at best. Great ending though, but would've been perfect if Tony had lived too.

Hey even though I've seen it perhaps best to put that last bit in a spoiler container?

It's been out for awhile now. People know already.

P-Rock

P-Rock

Garm Wars: The Last Druid (2014)
Live action fantasy by Mamoru Oshii of Ghost in the Shell fame. It looks and sounds great and has good acting, but the story is so overly complex that - when the movie was finished - I had to look up the plot on Wikipedia. 6/10

Huggs

Huggs

Blade Runner: The Final Cut (3.5/5)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ad Astra

A very interesting piece of work. I'm not 100% sold on one or two things, but this was well worth the watch.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Heartbreak Ridge (1986)
Always thought this was a very underrated Eastwood film. Closer to what he's been doing the past few years than what he was doing at the time

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 20, 2019, 02:49:48 AM
Ad Astra

A very interesting piece of work. I'm not 100% sold on one or two things, but this was well worth the watch.

Very, very keen to see this one.

Huggs

Huggs

A cure for wellness (3/5)

Beautifully shot, but the ending still kind of stinks.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rambo: Last Blood

It's a slow burn, but an effective one, IMO.

P-Rock

P-Rock

Dragon Inn (1967)
A martial arts (Wuxia) movie that inspired countless others, like Kill Bill and The Hateful Eight. The fight scenes and sound effects are very exaggerated, but thrilling at the same time. Also, you can trust King Hu when it comes to cinematography and choreography: There are a lot of beautiful shots in Dragon Inn with excellent composition. Great stuff. 8/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Producers (2005)

It's fitting that this story involves Nazis, because it feels like all the jokes were rounded up and gassed. Seriously, watching this felt like I was in the ninth circle of comedy hell.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed