Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,068,576 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 03, 2012, 12:50:30 AM
The Skin I Live In (2011)

What can I say about this? It was one of the best, if not the best movie I've seen this year. The acting and plot were superb. I don't think I have seen Elena Anaya in anything else (not counting Van Helsing), but she was so good.

Yessss.  The best film I've seen this year, even though it came out last year.

First Blood

First Blood

Oh crap. Now that Lauf has seen it, I think I gotta check it out, before Cvalda gets on my case even more now. :laugh:

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 03, 2012, 12:52:18 AM

What can I say about this? It was one of the best, if not the best movie I've seen this year. The acting and plot were superb. I don't think I have seen Elena Anaya in anything else (not counting Van Helsing), but she was so good.

Yessss.  The best film I've seen this year, even though it came out last year.

;D Although I did enjoy We need to Talk about Kevin just a tad more.

Prime113

Prime113

Super 8

Just... yeeessss. I had my doubts about this film, because of the almost all kid main cast, as I really don't like kids in movies. But, they were actually pretty great in this movie.

The alien design was freaking phenomenal. Near the end, when you really get to see the thing, I said outloud "That thing is epic", my dad agreed.

I give Super 8 an...8  ;D ;D

Cvalda

Cvalda

I told you all it was amazing!

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 03, 2012, 04:13:49 PM

I told you all it was amazing!

This was me after seeing it for the first time:

"Faith in modern cinema solidified."

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The Being (1983)

Actually did it! Watched it! TJ, can you see this?! I watched it!
Totally lost it when the detective and the other guy jumped out of the car and the next shot has another guy clearly driving said car. And they blew it up! Murderers! The monster takes about 2,5 seconds to kill everyone he kills bar the hero -- but the hero is... f**king indestructible. Those f**king teeth and claws barely wound him, he gets stabbed in the foot and falls from some pretty meters, but he can still move.
Day, night, who cares when the action happens. Useless scenes aplenty. Elementary school grade of acting. In a nutshell, some of the worst editing I've seen in a long time.

Awesome film.

I don't know what to watch next. Terror Vision, Xtro or The Stuff? Thrilling decision.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 03, 2012, 10:01:27 PM
The Being (1983)

Actually did it! Watched it! TJ, can you see this?! I watched it!
Totally lost it when the detective and the other guy jumped out of the car and the next shot has another guy clearly driving said car. And they blew it up! Murderers! The monster takes about 2,5 seconds to kill everyone he kills bar the hero -- but the hero is... f**king indestructible. Those f**king teeth and claws barely wound him, he gets stabbed in the foot and falls from some pretty meters, but he can still move.
Day, night, who cares when the action happens. Useless scenes aplenty. Elementary school grade of acting. In a nutshell, some of the worst editing I've seen in a long time.

Awesome film.

I don't know what to watch next. Terror Vision, Xtro or The Stuff? Thrilling decision.

Xtro. Pick Xtro.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Xtro it is!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Taken 9/10

Liam Neeson is such a f**king baws.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 03, 2012, 10:04:27 PM
Xtro it is!
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/f/d/fdfdb_ORIG-Creepy_Xtro.gif

Perfect creepy pasta material right there. Damn gif still gives me the creeps.

Eva

Eva

That looks creepy as hell  :o

Yeah, The Skin I Live In is terrific. I want Almodovar to do more dark material like this.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 03, 2012, 10:04:27 PM
Xtro it is!
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/f/d/fdfdb_ORIG-Creepy_Xtro.gif

Is that the Xtro of which you speak? Because if so, that looks ridiculously creepy.

Aspie

Aspie

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

OK, I'm in. I want to see this movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed