Estimates on Trailer Release?

Started by ace3g, Nov 28, 2017, 04:30:05 AM

Author
Estimates on Trailer Release? (Read 123,614 times)

Hollywood

Hollywood

I expect a trailer by the end of February, I'd start getting nervous in late March though.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Straight to Video or it's ending up on streaming services.

Doesn't look good.

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: Darkoo on Feb 01, 2018, 08:59:19 AM
HollywoodReporter has the report on the Super Bowl movie trailers we're getting this year, and in the report is the following notation: "Fox, Sony and Warner Bros. — are sitting out the 2018 game entirely. In the age of the Internet and social media, film companies can often have just as much of a reach without incurring a major expense like the Super Bowl."  :( :(

I guess that's true. Probably why Marvel didn't bother waiting a week to release the Ant Man and Wasp trailer for the big game.

426Buddy

426Buddy

So much ado about nothing

black

black

Are going to release a trailer to the Venom which in general on October 5 release ...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 426Buddy on Feb 02, 2018, 01:58:54 AM
So much ado about nothing

Welcome to the fandom.

dallevalle

dallevalle

well isent american football soon ? maybe a teaser there.

Hollywood

Hollywood

Quote from: dallevalle on Feb 02, 2018, 08:41:31 PM
well isent american football soon ? maybe a teaser there.

The biggest and final game of American football this season is the Super Bowl and it is this Sunday. We will not get a teaser if reports are to be believed. The reports indicate that Fox, along with some other major studios, did not buy ad space during the game. Chances are we will get a trailer in a few more weeks.

Shaeffer11

Shaeffer11

I'm pretty sure the first AVP had a Super Bowl commercial, I can vaguely recall cheering as Chopper hurled the alien across the room during the trailer...

Stealth_Hunter

I just read Fox isn't sitting out completely but may just air teasers for Deadpool 2 or Red Sparrow. I won't hold my breath for the trailer we all want but who knows lol

https://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-super-bowl-trailer/

QuoteThe announcement that Red Sparrow will unveil a Super Bowl TV spot refutes reports that Fox would sit out the game entirely, which leads us to ask: will Deadpool 2 get a Super Bowl trailer? It's a much more likely possibility now that Red Sparrow is getting a Super Bowl ad, but is by no means confirmed.

ace3g

ace3g

#180 days till The Predator

Spirit of Fire

I want an AVP movie.

Hollywood

Hollywood

Seems like after the super bowl most of the buzz is centered around Solo when it comes to the trailers. Film podcasts I subscribe to have touched on the other ones but most attention imo is certainly given to Solo. Mission Impossible is especially getting little attention which is surprising because that was my favorite trailer from yesterday.

Probably a blessing The Predator didn't get thrown into that mix, it'd likely get lost in the shuffle.

Jesscobb

Jesscobb

Meg trailers out next month, according to bloody disgusting. It's released August 10.

Corporal Hicks

March is quite likely. I think we were pushing it with the Jan/Feb hopes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed