International Prometheus Launch Trailer

Started by Valaquen, Apr 27, 2012, 01:05:31 AM

Author
International Prometheus Launch Trailer (Read 151,896 times)

SpeedyMaxx

I can't parse that image of the head.  I don't know which end is up.

dizmo101

Quote from: Sigglas on Apr 29, 2012, 08:44:55 PM
Looks like the worm slithers through the suit and then into the helmet and then explodes from the inside in a rain of acid. Maybe some kind of defense mechanism which is why the Jockey helmet is exploding too?
It's Milburn's head that explodes
???

Tidus

Quote from: Alienhunter15 on Apr 29, 2012, 08:48:12 PM
I see an eye, a nose and maybe a mouth, I'm not sure.

Yeah, definitely. It's a man's head.

Cvalda

The xenosnake thing looks to be modeled after the hammerhead worm:

RoaryUK

Quote from: Tidus on Apr 29, 2012, 08:46:38 PM

dafuq

I still think it's that Jockey's head brought back to the ship, looks like it's going through changes then explodes, releasing something inside....maybe

Sigglas

Quote from: dizmo101 on Apr 29, 2012, 08:49:19 PM
Looks like the worm slithers through the suit and then into the helmet and then explodes from the inside in a rain of acid. Maybe some kind of defense mechanism which is why the Jockey helmet is exploding too?
???

What? :P Looks more like it's melting to me.

Berserker Pred

Quote from: Snowdog on Apr 29, 2012, 08:44:33 PM
Looks like a human head instead of the jockey head.

Hmmmm, it looks like the SJ helmet still to me.

Eva

That is definately not the helmet. Besides, it appears that it is located behind protective glass shielding when it blows up

Tidus

Quote from: RoaryUK on Apr 29, 2012, 08:50:14 PM
I still think it's that Jockey's head brought back to the ship, looks like it's going through changes then explodes, releasing something inside....maybe

The jockey helmet most likely belongs to a statue; which has a sculpted head too. In the laboratory they take the helmet off, and that is what they get.

MrSpaceJockey

Fifield, I know your skeptical about this "invitation," man, but no need to stick an axe in someone's back over it.

OpenMaw

???

I don't think it is. The background is the same as the shot where they're studying the decapitated jockey head.

You are referring to 1:49 in the video, right?

I'm guessing the thing explodes when examined by one of Prometheus' scanners.

Quote from: Eva on Apr 29, 2012, 08:53:21 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/25te04y.jpg

That is definately not the helmet. Besides, it appears that it is located behind protective glass shielding when it blows up

Not anymore, it's in the middle of shattering, but it's definitely the same thing as the Jockey head. It's the same room going by the background.

SpeedyMaxx

I think so too.  We've seen some pretty clear shots of the same scene in the past showing the helmeted head.

Extrapolating from what we've seen here - David or the crew watch holographic projections of multiple Engineers.  At least one is running.  Is it being pursued?  Did it kill the others?

Rick Grimes

Gotta admit, watched the trailer (it was so awesome!) but I feel like I spoiled the movie for myself since it showed too much. Now when I see this it won't be a huge surprise as I wanted it :/

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 29, 2012, 08:50:00 PM

Nice find!

dizmo101

Doesn't look like the jockey! It looks to human. The Space Jockey's head looks different in the first trailer! And there's no smoke.
Looks like a burnt and melted face just before it explodes.
Quote from: Sigglas on Apr 29, 2012, 08:50:56 PM
???

What? :P Looks more like it's melting to me.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 29, 2012, 08:50:00 PM

Sure does. Mixed with an albino king cobra.

That helmet exploding with all that milky substance splattering. Yeah. Subtle.  :laugh:

Loving the space suits that seem to graft onto the wearers. Looks like the suits+humans will = something very xeno looking after all.

Melting visor to face ... wtf ...

Looks like Ford makes it out of the temple alive.

SO confused about what order these could be in. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed