International Prometheus Launch Trailer

Started by Valaquen, Apr 27, 2012, 01:05:31 AM

Author
International Prometheus Launch Trailer (Read 151,885 times)

urvile

It was so laggy about the only part I could make out was that helmet melting. argh! Sure the internet will provide soon  :P

nendo

Quote from: urvile on Apr 29, 2012, 08:22:26 PM
It was so laggy about the only part I could make out was that helmet melting. argh! Sure the internet will provide soon  :P

its been posted twice in this thread

VickersAsh

"Get it out of me!"

so now it's official official

predxeno

About the helmet melting part at 2:34, doesn't that look like a Xenomorph in a way?  What if the xenomorph is made by a fusion between a human being and his space suit?  The opaque color of the helmet's windshield reminds me very strongly of the opaque Alien dome from the first film.

Esoteric_Voyage

it looks like in the trailer they decided to blur out what was taken out of Shaw unlike the previous trailers.

Space Sweeper

OH GOD I CANT HOLD ALL OF THIS IN, GET IT OUT OF MEEEEE--

guys I'm shitting bricks here I don't even know what to do, the trailer is f**king beautiful ohhh gawwwdddd~

Firestorm

MR EL1M1NATOR

Have watched it 4 times already! I can't freaking wait for June 1st!

Esoteric_Voyage

it appears the space jockey helmet will explode??

MrSpaceJockey

I love how when the jockey head explodes at 1:48, the crew around jumps, but David, being as he is a robot, remains motionless and curious.

I must admit the acid on head is the kind of stuff that gets me very pumped for this movie.

Game_Over_Man

OK THAT'S ENOUGH - WE KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME - GOODNIGHT!!! lol...I could feel a power surge in the UK :s

Corporal Hicks

Slight chance I made love wee in my pants watching that on the TV.

OpenMaw

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 29, 2012, 08:24:41 PM
About the helmet melting part at 2:34, doesn't that look like a Xenomorph in a way?  What if the xenomorph is made by a fusion between a human being and his space suit?  The opaque color of the helmet's windshield reminds me very strongly of the opaque Alien dome from the first film.

No. I think it's more than likely some kind of a trap. Like ancient Egyptian salt traps.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed