News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 567,362 times)

BishopShouldGo

It's Christmas. And we want to open our presents.

NickisSmart

God, Charley's dialogue in that movie was so bad. :/

CainsSon

I really hope it is tagged onto Star Wars, at least after Assassin's Creed because I will see whatever film has it trailing in 3D, several times, and I dont care about AC, but am super excited about Rogue One, so I dont mind seeing it again.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: CainsSon on Nov 29, 2016, 05:18:47 AM
I really hope it is tagged onto Star Wars, at least after Assassin's Creed because I will see whatever film has it trailing in 3D, several times, and I dont care about AC, but am super excited about Rogue One, so I dont mind seeing it again.

I think we'll be seeing it with Assassin's Creed, for sure. Fox movie with Fassbender starring. Makes perfect sense.

QuoteAnd if the keen surfer gets to come back to Sydney to shoot two more planned Alien instalments for director Ridley Scott, that will be just fine with him.

"It's my favourite location for filming," he said before heading off for his second surf of the day. "It's very possible but I'll just wait and see what they tell me to do."

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/movies/how-michael-fassbender-and-marion-cotillard-launched-into-the-video-game-world-20161125-gsy0x4.html

2 more prequels are still planned.

Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 29, 2016, 12:03:58 AM
Where's Hicks??? Usually when he disappears he comes back with some new stuffs!! 8)

Funny you say that. I've got another present I'm preparing for you all.

Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 28, 2016, 06:51:38 PM
Found this on (IMDb) yes I know, I know but could be telling truth!!

taxman74   
Quote Fat guy in yellowish uniform using the nipper tool in the back ground of the cargo bay.         

Definitely will keep eye out for him!! 8)

Some more details from the same fella -

Quotehey shot 2 or 3 scenes all in the cargo bay while we where all there. There was about 12 of us extras in the shot with Waterston and McBride walking past talking to each other.
My role was to look like I was getting the tool ready for work.

Sorry no spoilers as I was only called up for the 1 day. But how cool I'm in a Aliens movie!!.

The shots where done here in Australia at fox studios lot. Not sure if it was for reshoots.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2316204/board/flat/263665939

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 29, 2016, 08:31:13 AM
Quote from: CainsSon on Nov 29, 2016, 05:18:47 AM

I think we'll be seeing it with Assassin's Creed, for sure. Fox movie with Fassbender starring. Makes perfect sense.

QuoteAnd if the keen surfer gets to come back to Sydney to shoot two more planned Alien instalments for director Ridley Scott, that will be just fine with him.

"It's my favourite location for filming," he said before heading off for his second surf of the day. "It's very possible but I'll just wait and see what they tell me to do."

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/movies/how-michael-fassbender-and-marion-cotillard-launched-into-the-video-game-world-20161125-gsy0x4.html

2 more prequels are still planned.

Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 29, 2016, 12:03:58 AM
Where's Hicks??? Usually when he disappears he comes back with some new stuffs!! 8)

Funny you say that. I've got another present I'm preparing for you all.

Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 28, 2016, 06:51:38 PM
Found this on (IMDb) yes I know, I know but could be telling truth!!

taxman74   
Quote Fat guy in yellowish uniform using the nipper tool in the back ground of the cargo bay.         

Definitely will keep eye out for him!! 8)

Some more details from the same fella -

Quotehey shot 2 or 3 scenes all in the cargo bay while we where all there. There was about 12 of us extras in the shot with Waterston and McBride walking past talking to each other.
My role was to look like I was getting the tool ready for work.

Sorry no spoilers as I was only called up for the 1 day. But how cool I'm in a Aliens movie!!.

The shots where done here in Australia at fox studios lot. Not sure if it was for reshoots.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2316204/board/flat/263665939

8)  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)--- Please let it be a trailer, or promo vid!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 29, 2016, 11:02:55 AM
Please let it be a trailer, or promo vid!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Nothing like that from me, I'm afraid.

Imbrie

Aw, come on, Corporal! Give us something!!!  :(

Corporal Hicks

I don't have any footage to give anyone!  :-[

Imbrie

You said you were preparing another present though! I know you didn't mean footage but is it some juicy info?

Corporal Hicks

It's a scoop about another previously unknown cast member.

Imbrie

Oooooohhhhh!

Stolen

Charlize Theron ?  ;D

Imbrie

Gotta be Harry Dean Stanton.

Corporal Hicks

Ha. It's not an Alien or Prometheus veteran.

Predatorium

It's Deckard from Blade Runner, played by Mr. Ford. Just a small cameo

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed