Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 137,515 times)

Local Trouble

Quote from: SiL on Mar 20, 2024, 10:56:26 AMWhich is why Romulus is giving shitty midquel vibes.

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

I cannot wait to see whole new design for Alien. I Hope it would have many little changes so people could complain about them :) But really, I like that every movie has different designs, even if some od them are not to my liking. It keeps things fresh. That's why first AvP is especially underwhelming in that regard, basicly using Ressurection Aliens. From what little we have seen, I have a feeling that Romulus one will be a cross between Protomorph and original. It seems skinny in teaser, though it's hard to say, it was pretty much only a head.

BigDaddyJohn

The fact that we don't know if
Spoiler
there's more than one active regular xeno surprises me TBH.
[close]
I thought by now it would have been confirmed if that's the case or not.

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Yeah it's kind of strange the test screenings have provided some major plot spoilers, but nothing in terms of deaths, how many xenos etc...

Spoiler
Or whether Big Chap is alive and running around in the film.
[close]

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: SiL on Apr 15, 2024, 02:48:52 AMTristan's Aliens are too Stompy for me.

Regardless, his work is fantastic.

Regarding Stompy, even if the design doesn't match Gigers original work, its still be best Alien design since the 3rd movie and better than anything seen in any other video game. There is a lot to appreciate about stompy's design.

SiL

SiL

That's a low bar to clear.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Nah

Kradan

Kradan

Bloody purists  >:(

Just the amount of detailing he puts in his Aliens is mindblowing

razeak

razeak

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 14, 2024, 05:31:55 AMThe digitigrade legs are just another unwelcome Pumpkinheadification of Giger's design.
yes like those atrocious hands. Ugh. Especially the hands.

BigDaddyJohn

Yeah I forgot about the hands. Original hands are the best for me.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Not sure if this has been posted yet?

SPOILER ALERT:

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I NEED LEAKED PICS!

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Apr 15, 2024, 07:08:42 PMNot sure if this has been posted yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGrF8tWx6rk

It hasn't. I watched till 1min30, after that it's gets too much spoilery for my taste.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 15, 2024, 12:47:17 PMBloody purists  >:(

Just the amount of detailing he puts in his Aliens is mindblowing
The art is good, no doubt.

But saying the design is the best since Alien 3 is a very low bar to clear.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed