Predator 2 more impressive on Blue Ray

Started by Billiken, Jul 04, 2010, 01:18:45 AM

Author
Predator 2 more impressive on Blue Ray (Read 1,909 times)

Billiken

I watched Predator 2 on Blue ray the other night and it was like watching a new movie. i was picking up new details in the movie. The sound was more clearer and the picture had more colour. Predator was nothing special. In Fact it felt like I was watching a DVD. It still had the grainy look to it. But I still Love both. I am not going to convert all my DVDs to blue ray. it is too expensive.

MrBrokenTusks.

Is it good for a blu-ray. Cause most films "transferred" into hd don't look that good.

Firestorm

The Pred 2 Blu for its age, is fantastic. The best quality imo can be seen during the meat locker scenes, where the area is drowned in the UV light and Keyes and his team are trying to capture the Pred.

Also when Harrigan unmasks the Pred, the quality of the whole scene and the close-up of the creatures face in particular looks fantastic for a 20 year old film.

Billiken

Yeah I agree and when King Willie holds up that snake thing you can see the red eyes. I never saw that before. The colour and sound is fantastic

dallevalle

Yeah honestly the predator 2 on blu ray is amazing !!! and thats the one i will keep watching from now on :)

LLIT

I have recently bought it but haven't watched it yet. The screen caps  on here looked so good I figured I couldn't go wrong. Now I just have to sell my DVD's of both pred films.

Xan21

Well worth the buy, and great extras which I never saw. It looks awesome on bluray, the new predator ultimate hunter edition too by the way, can't believe how clean it looks.

Ultimate Hunter

Yeah I got this today had to choose between it and Pred 1 Ultimate Edition, and don't regret choosing this at all. The sound quality is amazing I almost got my head chewed off by the family because the beginning scenes with the explosion were so freakin loud and clear even though the volume wasn't that high. And I also noticed more sounds during the Pred's thermal vision, like it was hissing and grunting which definitely isn't on the dvd version I have.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed