When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'?

Started by Space_Dementia, Jul 02, 2010, 07:35:18 PM

Author
When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'? (Read 35,591 times)

Alienseseses

I'm gonna be away for a while. I just hope it's still in theaters in August.

x-M-x

Once in the cinema...  lol

blu-ray? thats an unknown  :P

Spider One

once on the big screen as it's too expensive to see it multiple times.

vortep

Quote from: dallevalle on Jul 02, 2010, 09:12:39 PM
Quote from: vortep on Jul 02, 2010, 09:06:53 PM
July 18th is my date. If it's good I might see it one more time.

it kinda sucks for you that its so later :(

Don't get me wrong, the movie comes on the 9th in Bulgaria but i promised my borther that I will wait him to come back from he's vacation, and see it together. ;)

Tangakkai

This thursday & 2 times (once with friends, once with dad and his business collegues)

HannibalKing

HannibalKing

Most likely just once. Not really a movie my relatives would be interested in and neither I nor my friends have the money to support each other in going as a group. The downfall of using half our paychecks just for rent alone each month I'm afraid. Besides, they're not in a hurry to see it as I'm the biggest Predator fan of the bunch.

As for when, hopefully they'll have a midnight showing near where I am, but if not, Friday night.

Alienseseses

When does it open in Israel?

echobbase79

It will depend on how good it is. But it will be at least twice. One viewing to take it in and then another to judge it.

severen76

Hoping to go next Thursday when it opens. I'm not sure who I'm going with yet, but if more than one group of my friends want to go and see it, I might see it more than once. It's not very likely though, I've never seen a film at the cinema more than once.

BloodshedPred

Thursday baby! me and my mate been waiting too long. Twilight,that shocking sparkling vampiric puff crap is out,so were makeing predator t-shirts and and try and draw predators killing jacob and edward,with TEAM PREDATORS ON THE BACK... ill try and get pics and show you all

The_Worm

Going to see the Midnight opening Thursday and if it is everything I think it is going to be then I will have no problem seeing this flick more than a few more times. Gotta support the movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And of course when it leaves theaters I will be bummed until the dvd releases. I will probably fill that time giving a stupid amount of money to Neca Toys :D.

PREDETR

I am seeing it Thursday at midnight (if it is showing, still haven't gotten an answer on that yet) but if not, then I'm going Saturday afternoon. I have work Friday and then I'm going to see my favorite band The Offspring and 311 in concert. I plan on seeing it once with my friend, then I will see it with my girlfriend, and then will be getting as many other people who are interested to go a third time.

I saw AVP 6 times in theaters, even though it was crap, with 10 different people. I saw AVP-R twice in theaters, even though it was crappier, but I have full confidence this will be better. Money well spent I'm sure.

BloodshedPred

Quote from: PREDETR on Jul 05, 2010, 04:52:08 AM
I am seeing it Thursday at midnight (if it is showing, still haven't gotten an answer on that yet) but if not, then I'm going Saturday afternoon. I have work Friday and then I'm going to see my favorite band The Offspring and 311 in concert. I plan on seeing it once with my friend, then I will see it with my girlfriend, and then will be getting as many other people who are interested to go a third time.

I saw AVP 6 times in theaters, even though it was crap, with 10 different people. I saw AVP-R twice in theaters, even though it was crappier, but I have full confidence this will be better. Money well spent I'm sure.

wow, ten times. avp-r twice? jesus....s'wrong wit you?

SiL

Once in cinemas whenever I get the chance, then buy it on DVD.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Thursday at 12 if possible...once. Then i might buy the dvd. (It costs less and i have a PS3)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed