Chat room

Started by DoomRulz, Sep 03, 2008, 01:38:54 AM

Author
Chat room (Read 15,363 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

For those of you who didn't already know, AvP Galaxy has a chat room. Just wanted to let you all know so that we can boost traffic in there!

http://www.chatzy.com/983957431345

Predboy

Predboy

Wait, we have a chat room? How long has this been?

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Really, I must have missed that memo. How long has that been there?

XenoVC

XenoVC

I think Aeus made it in 342 B.C

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Really? I thought the site was created closer to 200 B.C.? We had a chat room before we had a site?

XenoVC

XenoVC

Well,you see people believe it was 342 B.C,alot of this evidence is said to have been lost during the Roman civil wars.

One theory is that Darkness actually helped create this Chatroom,and it became very popular,and from there it expanded into "AVP Galaxy"

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So ya...it's there if you guys wanna use it.

Predboy

Predboy

I cant. Stupid ass f**king K9 protection block crap blocks almost every damn site on the internet. >:(

God my parents can really piss me off.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Uninstallers are your friends.

Predboy

Predboy

I was thinking about doing that. But Im not too sure how to set everything back to how it was and then they're going to find out and then here comes the bitching....but this thing is pissing me off so much Im gonna just do that. I dont care, im doin it, screw this.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Woo! Rebel against website blocker things! My friend uninstalled the schools blocker the other day, pretty damn funny.

Predboy

Predboy

There are websites you can go to to get pass my school's blocking system...but I forgot them. :P

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Schools have really bad security, me and my friends can easily get onto Youtube from a school PC.

Predboy

Predboy

How, maybe I can ty it out on mines. :)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

My friend has the weird code thingy, I'll get it from him tomorrow.

PS: I don't think this is illegal, if it is then someone say something.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed