Alien: Isolation Lead AI Programmer Andy Bray Joins TerrorBytes Documentary Cast

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 27, 2024, 09:16:11 PM

Author
Alien: Isolation Lead AI Programmer Andy Bray Joins TerrorBytes Documentary Cast (Read 799 times)

Corporal Hicks

As we wait for Alien Day 2024 for the release of CreatorVC’s “Aliens Expanded” documentary, the production company is hard at work on other documentaries, including a new five-part documentary series called “TerrorBytes” which is exploring the horror genre of video games.

And any documentary devoted to games that induce heart palpitations would be incomplete without featuring the fantastic Alien: Isolation! The team behind “TerrorBytes” have just announced that Andy Bray, the lead AI programmer responsible for “Alien: Isolation’s” Stompy is joining the cast.

“The lead AI programmer behind 2014 hit Alien: Isolation's phenomenal xenomorph creature, which mercilessly hunts and stalks players throughout the game, has agreed to join the cast for the upcoming documentary series TerrorBytes: The Evolution of Horror Gaming.”

Alien: Isolation Lead AI Programmer Andy Bray Joins TerrorBytes Documentary Cast

Andy Bray joins an already impressive cast including “Doom’s” John Romero, “Silent Hill’s” Akira Yamaoka, the co-directors of the recent huge success “Dead by Daylight,” and plenty more! If you’re interested in learning more about “TerrorBytes” or supporting the series, there are another 5 days of pre-sales left on the campaign! Head on over to terrorbytesdoc.com to learn more!

Make sure your browsers are locked into Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien and Predator news! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. Be sure to join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums as well!

aliens13

And thinking that this year marks 10 years since our beloved Alien Isolation was launched

dinosauriac

Either the industry's got a little stale, or Isolation really was WAY ahead of the curve back then. It holds up incredibly well and does many things most modern games can't even manage.

I guess it's fitting that both this documentary and the Perfect Organism companion book for Isolation are both coming out at the 10 year mark. Long Live Stompy!

Neila

alien isolation
the game that I still enjoy playing to this day
For me the best horror game ever

D-13

I love it, but too scary, I can only play it in small sittings.

aliens13

Quote from: D-13 on Mar 03, 2024, 01:19:21 PMI love it, but too scary, I can only play it in small sittings.
I had this problem with Alien Resurrection for PS1 when I was a kid 😂 I never could pass the level 4

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed