3 (15%)
Amy Seimetz
0 (0%)
Callie Hernandez
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: Apr 02, 2017, 06:20:52 PM

Author
Poll: Who do you think will die first? (Read 449 times)

cafam2000

Besides James Franco's character which will probably be the first to go, who do you think that will die first?

Ingwar

I think Rigby.

Chris!(($$))!

Unless they are using misdirection quite a lot. Crudup's character is definitely facehugged.

The couple that is attacked by a Xeno while getting it on in the shower and I assume that is the the Xeno that erupted from Crudup's character.

Would that couple realistically be in that sort of mindset if Rigby's character had already backbursted giving birth to what I'm thinking is the neomorph?

I think its safe to say that either Crudup or Rigby go first. And I might have it mixed up. The classic Xenomorph might be from the backburster/Rigby and the neomorph might be from Crudup.

And lastly, some of the events might be happening simultaneously.

Ejogo's character and Crudup's character seem to be a couple and neither of them seem like they've just lost their SO during the facehugging scene or the backburst scene.

bacchus

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Mar 05, 2017, 07:31:26 PM
Unless they are using misdirection quite a lot. Crudup's character is definitely facehugged.

The couple that is attacked by a Xeno while getting it on in the shower and I assume that is the the Xeno that erupted from Crudup's character.

Would that couple realistically be in that sort of mindset if Rigby's character had already backbursted giving birth to what I'm thinking is the neomorph?

I think its safe to say that either Crudup or Rigby go first. And I might have it mixed up. The classic Xenomorph might be from the backburster/Rigby and the neomorph might be from Crudup.

And lastly, some of the events might be happening simultaneously.

Ejogo's character and Crudup's character seem to be a couple and neither of them seem like they've just lost their SO during the facehugging scene or the backburst scene.

From all of the set reports, trailers and test screening leaks, it seems..

Spoiler
The backburster guy dies first, then Carmen Ejogo/Amy Seimetz's character. Billy Crudup's character dies about halfway through. The shower scene takes place in the final third of the film.
[close]

Infected

Shaw. :p

Stolen

Rigby definitely!

My baby Shaw will survive!

Anthony

Anthony

Spoiler
Rigby, Ejogo and Seimetz will all probably get slashed off in the same scene.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed