Signature Pics by Biomechanoid

Started by Biomechanoid, Nov 26, 2007, 01:12:24 AM

Author
Signature Pics by Biomechanoid (Read 4,360 times)

Commander Aun

Those are mean man! Was thinking about using the mask sig, but Im sticking with my own. :)

bonafide1498

Biomechanoid,
how do I import the pred text into photoshop?

bonafide1498

Thanks man! That will help! :D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Your banners and Sigs are amazing. Nice job 5/5.

yellow snow predator

Hey Biomechanoid

Could you make me a sig of a Pred and an Alien in Ultamate battle or a sig with alot of preds and aliens fighting.  Plz

thx.

yellow snow predator

k. no hurry.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

yellow snow predator: Could you make me a sig of a Pred and an Alien in Ultamate battle or a sig with alot of preds and aliens fighting.  Plz ...thx.
Biomechanoid: To be honest that's a pretty tall order and the only way I could do that specifically is thru traditional illustration.  I am also a traditional artist and have done illustrations of Predator, Terminator, and several comic characters.  But we are talking a long project, a bit too much for a sig pic.  You got some existing images in mind, I could play around with them to see what I could come up with.

bonafide1498: I am assuming this is photoshop.......if so where did you get the predator style text?
Biomechanoid: You can download the font from my site at avpzone.com, click on Site Info link.
bonafide1498: Thanks man! Thats sweeeeeeeeetttt!!!!!!!!!
Biomechanoid: Glad you like.
bonafide1498: how do I import the pred text into photoshop?
Biomechanoid: I can only help you with Windows.
1 - Unzip file and insert font file in the subfolder Fonts of the Windows folder.
2 - Bring up your folder explorer, open the Fonts folder, look for the file called Invisible Killer, double click on it, it will give samples how it looks.
3 - At that point it should now appear in PS.
bonafide1498: Thanks man! That will help!
Biomechanoid: Your welcome!

Khan: Those are mean man! Was thinking about using the mask sig, but Im sticking with my own.
Biomechanoid: Naww, don't change yours, I like it.  Tints are a popular effect, looks great.

Alien Freak: Those look amazing, you are very good with photoshop. I would use one if I didn't already have one.
Biomechanoid: Thanks Freak,  I wouldn't change it if I were you anyway, your sig pic looks great.
Alien Freak: Well, I wasn't the one who made it, I don't even have photoshop. Mikey is the one who made it, and I too, think it looks great.

Ratchetcomand: Your banners and Sigs are amazing. Nice job 5/5.
Neukku : That mask sig is sweet
Biomechanoid: Thanks Ratchet and Neukku, much appreciated!

UPDATE Jan 26: I converted a couple images from my Alien & Signature Photochops into signature pics - Alien Collage and The Predator 2 Ship

RECENT:
Another sigpic that matches the AVP Galaxy Alien Skin Theme
and a Predator who would benefit a visit to the barber.
Dead Predators Trophy Case and a Giger-style AVP Sig Pic.  Images uploaded on my original post.

chopperbuilder

One word "wow" you just keep on empressing me ;)

Biomechanoid

bonafide1498: I am assuming this is photoshop.......if so where did you get the predator style text?
Biomechanoid: You can download the font from my site at avpzone.com, click on Site Info link.
bonafide1498: Thanks man! Thats sweeeeeeeeetttt!!!!!!!!!
bonafide1498: how do I import the pred text into photoshop?
Biomechanoid: I can only help you with Windows.
1 - Unzip file and insert font file in the subfolder Fonts of the Windows folder.
2 - Bring up your folder explorer, open the Fonts folder, look for the file called Invisible Killer, double click on it, it will give samples how it looks.
3 - At that point it should now appear in PS.

Khan: Those are mean man! Was thinking about using the mask sig, but Im sticking with my own.
Alien Freak: Those look amazing, you are very good with photoshop. I would use one if I didn't already have one.
Ratchetcomand: Your banners and Sigs are amazing. Nice job 5/5.
Neukku : That mask sig is sweet
Biomechanoid: Thanks EVERYONE, much appreciated!

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Jan 26, 2008, 09:00:17 PM
One word "wow" you just keep on empressing me ;)
Thanks Chopper! update below.....

UPDATE Feb 9: Converted another image from my Alien & Signature Photochops into signature pics - The Elder

RECENT:
I converted a couple images from my Alien & Signature Photochops into signature pics - Alien Collage and The Predator 2 Ship
Another sigpic that matches the AVP Galaxy Alien Skin Theme
and a Predator who would benefit a visit to the barber.
Dead Predators Trophy Case and a Giger-style AVP Sig Pic.  Images uploaded on my original post.

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Goddamn i love that eldar sig just ashame it hasent my name on it heh ;)
that pic and then the pic of the from the left side of my sig that would make a aaaawwwwsssssooooommeeeee unic  new sig  ;) ::)

Burn the Floor

Kind of a wierd request, but could you do one that makes it look like Wolf is squaring off against Carrie? Goes along with a fanfic series I'm writing. It's roommates style, with Scar, Lex, Wolf, Carrie and Chet all living together.

If you don't wanna do that, I could suffice for a collage of all of the aforementioned characters.

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Revengers on Feb 10, 2008, 05:27:22 PM
Kind of a wierd request, but could you do one that makes it look like Wolf is squaring off against Carrie?

Who is Carrie?

D88M

D88M

If i´m not wrong, Carrie was the girl that work on the restaurant of AVP-R, i don´t know how is called in english...

BTW, amazing sigs :)

Burn the Floor

Yeah, Carrie is the waitress in AVP:R. It seems most people don't really know her name...

chopperbuilder

Paying a stripper with huge boobs to dance infront of Biomechanoid, thinking that might help, with that new sig i want. ::) :P ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed