Jules Verne Festival

Started by Lionhart, Nov 20, 2007, 07:15:01 PM

Author
Jules Verne Festival (Read 12,553 times)

Johnny Handsome

I heard it kills an entire hunting party geating ready to head for Earth.
You heard right.
Predalien will kill a hunting party going down to earth, they were supposed to hunt aliens down there, thats why there are facehuggers on the ship.

That Yellow Alien

So the Predators were going to release the huggers, let them implant some people, and than hunt them?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 20, 2007, 11:08:39 PM
So the Predators were going to release the huggers, let them implant some people, and than hunt them?
We dont know where they would have hunted them if the predalien wouldnt be on the board.
Maybe they have more then one pyramid on our world, like in a desert or so, or somewhere under the jungle.
But yes, logic tells that they bring the facehuggers to facehugg people and have their hunt.

That Yellow Alien

I just find it hard to believe that if the Predators were taking the facehuggers some place else, that they would just happen to be by Earth when it crashes. Bad luck for us.

gameoverman

Quote from: Gates on Nov 20, 2007, 08:35:59 PM
I really don't see how the intro will be as flashy as expected...just look at the facts...they were not able to spend much money on the alien design (which are in the entirety of the film) because they spent their money on the predalien and Wolf, fair enough...but, if that is the case why would they spend this mysterious money they don't have, on more predator outfits for a 5-10 minute intro? Sorry but that just makes no sense...

I say we'll be lucky to see one predator visibly killed by the predalien, if that...

They might just re-use the suits they made for AVP.

Colin_Strause

Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 20, 2007, 11:35:21 PM
Quote from: Gates on Nov 20, 2007, 08:35:59 PM
I really don't see how the intro will be as flashy as expected...just look at the facts...they were not able to spend much money on the alien design (which are in the entirety of the film) because they spent their money on the predalien and Wolf, fair enough...but, if that is the case why would they spend this mysterious money they don't have, on more predator outfits for a 5-10 minute intro? Sorry but that just makes no sense...

I say we'll be lucky to see one predator visibly killed by the predalien, if that...

They might just re-use the suits they made for AVP.

Nope.

ShadowPred

SKINNY PREDS FOR EVERYONE w00t~!!!!!

superunknown

Couldn't they conceivably use Wolf's costume, only slightly modified, for each Predator at the start?  Like with different armor? 

Much like what Cameron did with Aliens, he had only 6 suits but the way he shot it, it seemed like there were dozens.

Colin_Strause

Quote from: superunknown on Nov 21, 2007, 12:35:10 AM
Couldn't they conceivably use Wolf's costume, only slightly modified, for each Predator at the start?  Like with different armor? 

Much like what Cameron did with Aliens, he had only 6 suits but the way he shot it, it seemed like there were dozens.

Yep.

ShadowPred

I am going to shed tears of joy when i see many REAL predators that are sort of unique from the beginning...

echobbase79

Were the looks of the scout ship predators based off any comic book designs or just ADI creation?

Gates

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Nov 21, 2007, 12:37:56 AM
Yep.

Well that settles that...but Wolf's suit seems very type specific...the aliens in Aliens all look the same (for the most part) so it was greatly easier to hide the fact that only 6 suits were used...from what we know, you only have one predator suit...it will be hard to hide Wolf's details for a scene showing multiple predators at once...

Alienseseses

Quote from: Gates on Nov 21, 2007, 12:44:52 AM
Yep.

Well that settles that...but Wolf's suit seems very type specific...the aliens in Aliens all look the same (for the most part) so it was greatly easier to hide the fact that only 6 suits were used...from what we know, you only have one predator suit...it will be hard to hide Wolf's details for a scene showing multiple predators at once...

Different armor.

superunknown

Quote from: Gates on Nov 21, 2007, 12:44:52 AM
Yep.

It would be fairly easy to disguise it with multiple helmets and clever editing.  Plus I don't think the Predalien is dumb enough to take on multiple Predators at once, so they're probably not on-screen together.

Gates

Quote from: Alienseseses on Nov 21, 2007, 12:46:21 AM
Different armor.

So if I wear a different suit to work...I'm a different person? Interesting... ::)

Quote from: superunknown on Nov 21, 2007, 12:49:08 AM
[...] Plus I don't think the Predalien is dumb enough to take on multiple Predators at once, so they're probably not on-screen together.

Easy there...Wolf is running through aliens like nothing, I wouldn't be surprised if the same happened to the predalien and predators...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed