AVP-R is Finished!!!!

Started by Colin_Strause, Nov 17, 2007, 10:16:03 PM

Author
AVP-R is Finished!!!! (Read 24,110 times)

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

We wrapped up at 9:30 last night. All that is left to do is watch the final film Sunday to make sure there isn't any technical issues with it. I just want to say a huge "thank you!" to everyone who worked on the film, and I can't wait until all the fans get to the see what we've been slaving over for the last year and a half.

Enjoy!

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Nov 17, 2007, 10:16:03 PM
We wrapped up at 9:30 last night. All that is left to do is watch the final film Sunday to make sure there isn't any technical issues with it. I just want to say a huge "thank you!" to everyone who worked on the film, and I can't wait until all the fans get to the see what we've been slaving over for the last year and a half.

Enjoy!

Coolio. Counting the days till the January release.  :D

echobbase79

echobbase79

thanks Colin. ;D

SiL

SiL

Yay.

Gates

Gates

Joy...

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Enjoy!

Congratulations colin, i cant wait to see your work.
So, when are you gonna start avp3 then??? ;D ;)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Congratulations Colin!!!!!!

Robotpo

Robotpo

Ecstasy.

Daweism

Daweism

HOW MANY MINUTES WITHOUT CREDITS OH COLIN!?

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

Can't wait !!!
I want to see it yesterday ;D

ace3g

ace3g

woooo, Congrats to the Brothers Strause!!!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Colin, can you give us the running time please?
I mean whats so big about it anyway?

Anomaly

Anomaly

I can't wait until all the fans get to the see what we've been slaving over for the last year and a half.

Enjoy!

We'll see ;)

Quote from: Daweism on Nov 17, 2007, 10:22:50 PM
HOW MANY MINUTES WITHOUT CREDITS OH COLIN!?

Good question.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

104 minutes I think.

vehtam

vehtam

ok, how about another trailer and a couple of pics from movie, that finally won't be production stills? Everybody here would love to see a couple of them :)

anyway, congratulations! it must be a great feeling to finish your first full lenght theatrical motion picture :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed